Search results

1. H

WTB/WTTF: Mazda 2 springs/coilovers

I currently have a set of CorkSport springs/shocks for the Mazda 2, but I'm looking for a set of racing beat springs or similar with less drop than the CS set but is still stiffer than stock. I would be interested in a coilover setup as well. Let me know what you have; I would be willing to...
  2. H

Improve low RPM throttle lag and throttle linearity (quick and easily reversible)

The touchy throttle and abysmal lag at low RPMs of the 2 have been bothering me for a while. I've noticed that this isn't an issue when the clutch is depressed; throttle response is greatly improved when the clutch is disengaged, and the throttle is much more linear, instead of the super...
  3. H

Do 14" rims fit?

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get a set of civic HX rims to use as a set of summer wheels. I'm wondering if they will fit (they are 14"). I've heard mixed stories about people fitting 14" NB rims just fine but having clearance issues with the caliper with some other 14 inches. Anyone know? Thanks!
  4. H

WTB:Aftermarket Mazda 2 Rear Motor Mount

Found:Aftermarket Mazda 2 Rear Motor Mount DELETE, thanks As the title states, looking for a RMM for a Mazda 2. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks! EDIT: No longer wanted.
Back