Search results

1. J

2019 Signature - AT Transmission Malfunction

Fault code P0847 transmission fluid pressure “B” circuit Per TSB 05-004 19 replace A and B Oil Pressure switches (FZ01-21-2C0 and FZ01-21-2J0)
  2. J

2019 Signature - AT Transmission Malfunction

Wife was driving our 2019 Signature with 14K miles and the AT Transmission Malfunction message came on. She drove home. I started car, and check engine light was on. Went on a 3 mile drive around the block (seemed to shift normally) and check engine light remained on. Dealer recommended...
  3. J

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Minimal effort (2-3 hours) and only visited/talked to 1 dealer: $34,608 on a grey Signature ($3627 below MSRP). Maybe not lowest price, but I negotiated $500 more on my trade-in and they went for it ($4K for a 2010 CX-9 GT with 170k and multiple problems).
  4. J

Post what you paid for your Mazda6

2017 Mazda6 GT: 28,185 + tax/tags (0% financing, I was originally quoted 27,685 with standard financing)
  5. J

Tie rod question (2008 CX-9)

My 2010 has 80K and my dealer told my inner tie rod (on one side) was starting to show a little play. They quoted me $425 for right side inner tie rod and an alignment. I've never replaced tie rods before 100K, but I'll have to take a look myself to find out how much play. I've done control...
  6. J

retainer clips

Two in the front, one per side.
  7. J

In the middle of a brake job...

FWIW, I misspoke, it was the inner pad that was more heavily worn. It was the same on both sides, I was just about at the backing plate on the passenger side inboard pad, but the outboard still had 3+mm.
  8. J

In the middle of a brake job...

Ordered new Mazda rotors (TD13-33-25X). Only one hole for the set screw and it doesn't line up with either hole. Seems odd. I realize they are not necessary. I had two screws in my 2010 GT factory rotors. (Was able to get both out using a $5.49 manual impact screwdriver found at the local...
  9. J

Squeal bar in front brakes?

Thanks -- it has not triggered yet. I plan to check the pad thickness, but I know they are pretty low.
  10. J

Squeal bar in front brakes?

Looks like the CX-9 brakes have a squeal bar when the pads become dangerously low? Has anyone ever triggered it? My front brakes are due for replacement. I ordered new parts but not sure I'll have time to put them on before a trip I have coming up next weekend (about 1200 miles, mostly...
  11. J

How many miles did the OEM (factory) tires last on your CX-9?

I finally replaced our OE tires at 70K on our 2010 AWD GT. They were rated for 65K and they were just under 2/32nds. With all the snow in the northeast, I probably should have replaced them sooner.
Back