Search results

1. W

Japan Gymkhana DE5FS and DJ5FS

Here is a build i was following for a while. Best viewed with google translate on and make sure you start at the bottom of the page then work your way up. http://www.ms-alpha.co.jp/PageMyCar17.html Enjoy They also sell all the parts from their store if you wanted it enough
  2. W

Lowest offset for a 15x8

Hi all, Just wanted to ask if anyone knew what was the lowest offset i could run a 15x8 wheel while running a 205/50R15 Sport tire (Hankook RS3), and not have to roll or hit the guards. Cheers
  3. W

More shock travel

Hi Was just wanted to get peoples opinions on raising the front of my car. It currently sits 1.5cms lower than the rear when measured from the same point on the wheel, and since the ride is fairly poo over bumpy roads i wanted to know if raising the front another 1.5cms will allow for a...
  4. W

Corner weight figures

Hey Was about to start adjusting my suspension for the new year and wanted to know what figures people run for corner weights. My corner weight was not done properly so I will be adjust heights and stuff first then getting it done at a different place. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  5. W

Brake shoes

Hey just wanted to ask has anyone upgraded their rear drum shoes? There was a thread on it somewhere but i cannot find it. What brand did you use and did you notice any improvements? I know Porterfield offer them and Rigid in japan but i cannot find their site Thanks
  6. W

What seat you running?

I wanted to ask what seats people were running for autox or track work? I still have standard seats and it is not supportive enough for me at tracks and i slide around which is not great. Anyone recommend anything? I do have the seat air bag also which i am not sure if it will be a issue
  7. W

Is our shock same as Feista 2010

Hi just thought i would ask. My GF has a 2010 Ford Fiesta and her shocks are gone. I still have my standard shocks from my 2, and wanted to put them in. I was unsure if our strut top rubber mounts are the same, and also if it would be simple swap over of the springs to the newer shocks and top...
  8. W

Mazda 2 rally car from aus

http://www.motorlist.com.au/2012/motorsport-news/rallyschool-mazda2-arc-testing/
  9. W

Brake fluid recommendations

Hi all, Just want to ask what people are running for brake fluid at the track? i run penrite racing fluid but am getting sick of having to bleed the fluid after each event i do due to it going soft. Anyone have any recommendations?
  10. W

Ride heights

Just wondering what heights people with coil overs are running? I wanted to know if anyone has found a sweet spot in terms of handling
  11. W

Bore out of manifold?

Hey just wondering if anyone has seen if it is worth boring out the standard exhaust manifold ports to get any gains while retaining the standard cat. I was curios about this since people with aftermarket headers say there is a good increase in top end power
  12. W

best ways to stop wheel spin

So did a hillclimb over the weekend and noticed that I pretty much did single spinners most of the time. I adjusted pressures and shock settings and got a good set up. Still wondering what do you autocrossers do to eliminate so much spin. I run 195/50 rs3 tires and have a cs rear bar and coil...
  13. W

another will it fit

Hey y'all quick question. Will a 15x8 with 36 offset clear the suspension easily if I run a 205/50 tire? A set came up locally with amazing tires for a steal but worried about clearance
  14. W

Weird steering

Hey guys had my coil overs in for about a month now and have noticed something weird when taking corners quite hard. Say if i take a hard turn left, when i straighten up, the car will be going straight but the steering wheel will be angled slightly to the left and this does the same thing when...
  15. W

Anyone with RPF1 Enkeis

Hey was interested if anyone has pictures of their cars with these wheels.
  16. W

bleeding the clutch

Hey I bleed my clutch line a few times now and it seems to go spongey in a week or so after. I would push the clutch and then open the nipple then close it when fluid stops. The clutch does not come back up though. So I force it back up then repeat. Is this right or am I doing something wrong?
  17. W

Standard manifold

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone has a picture of the design of the exhaust manifold and pics that show the inlet and outlets.
  18. W

Magnetic sump plugs

Was looking into these while I do my GB oil and want to know if anyone has run them and what size I need for the GB and the engine
  19. W

Gear box fluid

I know there is a thread on here somewhere but cannot find it. I was planning to change the fluid for something a bit better than stock. Do i need a full synthetic or do i use a semi What do people recommend? I was looking at Redline mtx Thanks in advance GB is a manual
  20. W

Lightened flywheels

Hey just wondering what are peoples thoughts on these. From the chrome moly types to just taking weight off the standard flywheel. Just saw that they are available from Japan and was curious about them Cheers Jo
Back