Search results

1. P

Fuse 22 seat heater question (2015 CX-9)

When you say they worked, did the seat actually became hot or you mean the lights were ON on the button?
  2. P

2011 CX-9 Dual Climate Issue

when that hapenned to me it was because the pressure in the AC system was too low (very slow leak) No clue how that relates but once they filled the system if started working again
  3. P

Does my 2008 CX-9 FWD have a PTU/Transfer case?

Only on awd models.
  4. P

Ride is thumping and shaking (2014 CX-9)

you had the wheels balanced at first or recently while trying to fix the problem? If you haven't done it recently you might have lost a weight or something. If all 4 wheels came back correct, you can try to check the main drive shaft
  5. P

TCS, FWD OR AWD? 2007 CX-9

ok well then you must have 4wd, just bend over and look under to see if you have a rear diff or not...
  6. Photo 2014-01-17 11 32 58.jpg

Photo 2014-01-17 11 32 58.jpg

7. P

https://mazdas247.com/forum/t/cx-9-rear-diff-problem-solved.123837496/
  8. P

if you have the light that means that it probably was 4wd but since it is lit it means it doesn't work anymore.
  9. P

2007 CX-9 Radio issues

The antenna might be in the rear window, check to see if there isn't anything broken in the rear window, all the little lines in there. Otherwise you might have a bad connection or badly insulated wire on the antenna. First time i hear of this though
  10. P

2012 CX-9…Keep or send to wreckers?

if the transfer case fail you can always drive it in 2wd. Seems like they don't really know what they are searching for though, they want to slap parts on it until the missfire stops. What is the price for the job they mentionned?
  11. P

2007~2015 CX-9 Rear diff problem solved

yeah 4wd doesn't work, traction control still does i would beleive. It is the wire that goes to the clutch in the diff so it won't engage.
  12. P

2010 Mazda CX-9 pics and problems…Help

Your mechanic didn,t tell you what it is? It is the rear diff, if it still works you need to get it sealed again, not change it...
  13. P

2008 CX-9 CV Boots Gray Smudge, Engine too clean inside? Normal?

not sure i understand the first question, you ask if your engine is too clean??? second one, well you migh have a pin hole in the CV boot as this seems like CV grease. Clean it and you might see the hole or see if it comes back. third one, you have a small oil leak somewhere, could be from a...
  14. P

2014 CX-9 4WD Light flashing...Any ideas?

yeah your transfer case is shot, either the inside is all chewed up or the splines of the differential in the transmission are gone. Do a search in this forum there is a lot of threads about this. If it was the connetor on the rear diff, the 4wd light would always be on. The flashing light is...
  15. P

From 4WD to 2WD. Leaking Transfer Case - Do I still need it? CX-9 2010

1 it can be permanent 2 no need to reprogram, center drive shaft needs to come off, side axles no. 3 TC can be removed completly
  16. P

Driver's side power rear window no longer moves, stuck up (2010 CX-9)

never done it on a cx9 but pretty sure it is way easier than replacing a window motor... Must be held by 2 screws once the door card is off.
  17. P

2009 CX-9 Intermittent starting problems - Do dealers/shops have machines to diagnose?

not really, you can pretty much only diagnose it when it happens but it could be a faulty starter on it's way out.
  18. P

i suppose you checked that the child safety switch in the driver door is not actuated? It could be the main switch also after looking at the diagram, you would need to see if you get some 12V at the rear switch but it depends how electrically inclined you are. If you can find both front and rear...
  19. P

doubt it, i would need to see it but at this point, this is really trying to open something that is not meant to be opened unfortunatly. Otherwise you can order a new button and hope this is the problem
  20. P

it could be the button itself. Sometimes you can take them apart and sand the contact a little bit
Back