Search results

1. D

Magnaflow exhaust?

Anyone tried the Magnaflow axle back exhaust? Curious about how the tip sits, and how loud it is over stock. Pics? http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Magnaflow-15555-Mazda-2-Street-Series-Stainless-Axle-Back-Exhaust-/380685778357?hash=item58a2a3fdb5:g:y30AAOSwHHFY~l8R&vxp=mtr
  2. D

Longer wheel studs?

Anyone know a good source for longer wheel studs that are a good fit? I could mic one and see what sort of fits from the ARP catalog but hoping someone had blazed this trail already... :D
  3. D

Finally did some stuff to my daily...

Bone stock until two weeks ago. You know what that looks like... Got some Megan springs, KYB shocks, PowerSlot drilled/slotted rotors and carbon ceramic pads, 17x7 Drag wheels with 205/40-17 tires. Also installed a Nissan 350Z antenna. I have an ebay front lip and Demio boot badge...
  4. D

16/17 Rota RBs?`

Thinking about these and wondering if anyone is already running them? They come in a 16x7 +40 and a 17x7.5 +45. 17x7.5 16x7 I like the old school look in a newer bigger size. I've used them before on several Datsuns, just never on a modern car. Thoughts? Might need a thin spacer with...
  5. D

Anyone lowered on touring wheels with 205s?

Waffling on whether I want to go to 16s/17s, or just use 205s on my stock touring wheels. Ordering springs soon and want to make a decision on this end first. Anyone seen/done this and can share a pic?
Back