Search results

1. D

My 2014 Mazda2

I've been thinking about that same exhaust for my car but I wasn't able to find any pictures of it installed. Thanks! (drinks)
  2. D

Shift Knobs

Very cool!
  3. D

Build Sheet

I would have bet he could see what options he had too, but... (wiggle)
  4. D

Spark Plugs

Yeah, when I walk in and ask for some BPR6ES-11s, they always glaze over... :)
  5. D

Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Better pic with front lip on (finally)...
  6. D

Magnaflow exhaust?

Thanks! Any pics?
  7. D

Build Sheet

FYI, there are about a thousand VIN decoders online. ;) http://www.vindecoder.net/
  8. D

Build Sheet

With one exception, transmission choice. :)
  9. D

Spark Plugs

Thanks for posting the number. Been meaning to swap mine out for NGKs... (usa)
  10. D

Post Pics of your Mazda2 / Demio

Love this car, but still so pissed they won't sell them here...
  11. D

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

New shift knob... Carbon fiber insert for rear badge...
  12. D

Mazda 2 1.3 Color edition steering wheel controls.

Any pics? I would love to see your install and the quality of the Metra kit.
  13. D

ECU Relocation

What's the purpose of the relocation? Just to get rid of the big plastic box?
  14. D

Magnaflow exhaust?

Anyone tried the Magnaflow axle back exhaust? Curious about how the tip sits, and how loud it is over stock. Pics? http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Magnaflow-15555-Mazda-2-Street-Series-Stainless-Axle-Back-Exhaust-/380685778357?hash=item58a2a3fdb5:g:y30AAOSwHHFY~l8R&vxp=mtr
  15. D

Where did everybody go?

Sadly, since finding that, I haven't been here much. Especially since it got so dead here... (shrug)
  16. D

Longer wheel studs?

Anyone know a good source for longer wheel studs that are a good fit? I could mic one and see what sort of fits from the ARP catalog but hoping someone had blazed this trail already... :D
  17. D

SRI Install questions

How is it physically done? Do you send them your ECU or do you upload it yourself somehow? Website isn't very clear on how it's performed.
  18. D

Mazda 2 - Best examples only!

Are those wheels from a MINI? Really wish they were selling that one here... :(
  19. D

Control AUX audio via Steering Wheel

Are you plugged into the USB jack?
  20. D

Juliec71's UK Build

They also are about a thousand times easier to use than the stock knobs. Hands down best "practical" mod for a Mazda2. (wiggle)
Back