Search results

1. S

Paging Scott Sandowski

I should probably check this thing more often.
  2. S

AWR Mount for DD?

Got it in! My driveway is a bit slanted and I tend to forget this piece of information from time to time. Went for a quick test drive and I love the feel of the new mount from launch. No longer do I feel like I'm about to stall at every stoplight.
  3. S

Autocross Pictures and Videos

Haha. The original color of the numbers was silver because I used to have a black car. Once I bought this car I had an 'oh sh*t' moment and my girlfriend had orange spray paint lying around. I kinda like it.
  4. S

Autocross Pictures and Videos

Taken at this past week's autoX event.
  5. S

AWR Mount for DD?

I cannot seem to get the transmission side in for the life of me. I've hit it with a rubber mallet, plenty of WD40, another pair of hands. Nothing. It seems like the metal tubing within the mount is 1 mm too big. What am I doing wrong?
  6. S

Timing issues

You don't need springs and shocks. Just get out there and get some valuable seat time. I'm running STF without any real suspension mods and doing just fine.
  7. S

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Also took the Voodoo shift knob off my Miata and put it on the 2. Feels great.
  8. S

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

AutoX'd it! First event with the RB rear torsion bar. Seems to have made a huge difference!
  9. S

New Mazda2 owner/STF competitor in San Diego!

The wheels are the TRMotorsports C1 15x7 +42. They are super cheap at $94/corner and under 13 lbs. I have been rethinking the Fortune coilovers recently. I may go the springs/shocks route instead to save money. How do you like your Eibach/Corksport set up?
  10. S

Blytheville

Your car looks great out there. A friend of mine out in San Diego was telling me about you at the last autoX event we had. I'm just beginning the STF build switching over from a mediocre STU Evo X.
  11. S

Will do! I need to purchase them first though! It's been such a relief looking at aftermarket prices for the 2 vs. the Evo that I sold. The Rivals seem to be fast but the communication feels off. It could've been the combination of it being my first event in a FWD car, coming from the old...
  12. S

Hello all! I purchased a Liquid Silver Mazda2 about a month ago after selling my STU Evo X. I'm really loving the car and all its practicality. I already started modding it with an Injen CAI, Magnaflow/custom exhaust, TR C1 wheels wrapped in BFG Rivals (already had them on my Miata). I have a...
Back