Search results

1. S

Condensation in 2019 CX-3 headlight assembly

@Himalayan_Hi I had the exact same problem. Without removing the headlight, locate this drain plug snorkel and remove it. Inside is a piece of foam that will be soaked in water. Remove the foam and let it dry completely. Keep your hood open and try to let the water evaporate out of the housing...
  2. 1586015745279.png

1586015745279.png

3. S

Battery sat disconnected and now throwing codes and DSC light

I don't see why it wouldn't be. It's 2.5 years old and cranked easily both before and after reconditioning overnight. I'll see about testing it at a local auto store and report back. I'm guessing the P0138 code is for my HO2S12 oxygen sensor. Is this Bank 1 Sensor 2, meaning downstream and...
  4. S

Thanks - it's a 2010 Mazda3 s GT 2.5L Manual Transmission. The battery is about 2.5 years old and has been reconditioned. I've tried turning the steering wheel lock-to-lock on both directions.
  5. S

Does anyone know where the Multi-axis Acceleration Sensor Module or traction control module is located?
  6. S

Hi All - (Hope this is in the right section) I added sound deadening and soundproofing material to my 2010 Mazda3 GT 2.5L hatch and disconnected the battery prior to disconnecting the airbag connectors under the seats. I did reconnect the battery in order to move the powered seat...
Back