Search results

1. C

2019 CX-5 Signature VS 2021 CX-5 Signature Handling

Interesting observation between back to back driving of my wife's 2021 CX-5 Signature with 4K miles on it and my son's 2019 CX-5 Signature with 40K miles on it. Both are stock with original tires, potentially different gas in it, 91 octane premium in the 2021 and 93 octane Sunoco in the 2019...
  2. C

2021 Signature Infotainment Black Out

We have the 2021 Signature with the 10.25 inch display it is my wife’s car and she was quite disappointed that the infotainment system broke. Screen was black. CarPlay Siri voice commands worked through steering wheel. Volume control knob worked with FM radio but with no screen she could...
  3. C

2017~2024 Interior chrome strip sun glare problem

2021 CX5 Signature has satin chrome trim around front dash vents and are tied together by a single horizontal strip. The section above the glove box can provide a very disruptive distracting driver sun glare at certain times when the sun is low on horizon. Anyone notice this and have a...
  4. C

PPF on 2021 CX-5

I was able to get some 3M Scotchguard Pro Series Paint Protection Film (PPF) 10 year warranty, installed on a White 2021 CX-5 Signature. 1. Partial Front protection includes front bumper, partial hood, partial fenders, mirrors, tucked and wrapped 2. Piano Black B and C Pillars - to prevent the...
  5. C

CX-5 Rear Bumper Guard from China

Got one of these from China on eBay. Did not look like the one in the picture, with the lip that curls over the corner, but works nevertheless. It has a rubber edge guard around it. Came very well packaged in highly padded package taped to a piece of wood to prevent bending. No damage to the...
  6. C

CX-5 Inner and Outer Door Sill Scuff Plates from China

These worked out quite nicely, especially the inner plate. All the protective coating has not yet been removed. I left it on so you could see the writing better. The items were sourced from China on eBay. Seller is very communicative, and shipped in two boxes due to weight...
  7. C

Sounds crazy, but anyone have this issue? Seat moves itself...

2014 CX-5 GT with Tech My 5'2" wife swears this has happened to her twice on consecutive days...I cannot figure it out. She got in the car yesterday, and she was surprised that the seat was so far back, but she thought maybe she did drive it that way, even though it seemed uncomfortably far...
  8. C

Inner and Outer Door Sill Scuff Plates from China

Has anyone gotten this or something similar? Is it too much stainless at the threshold? Does the inner plastic threshold scratch that much or am I worried about nothing? This is listing is for the eight piece kit, which I thought would be easier than showing two listings. The outer sill...
  9. C

AWD or FWD, one better than the other?

I am really sorry to clutter up the forum with this question... Trying to decide on Grand Touring or Touring, but more than that AWD or FWD and in automatic 6 speed of course. There are a few days where we have snow and ice, but it is not that bad...wondering if AWD is that much of a penalty...
  10. C

CX5 Air Conditioning and Hot Weather

My wife is honing in on a CX5 and wonders if the AC is adequate in hot humid weather. She currently drives an older Toyota Sienna with front and rear AC units so she is never really that uncomfortable. We drove another family member's 2009 Honda Civic (black), and it never really cooled down in...
Back