Search results

1. T

For Sale CX-5 Lowering kit

I have sold my 2014 CX5, so the lowering kit that I had on it, it is up for grabs. Comes with the Corksport springs, adjustable lower lateral arms(custom modified from Mazda arms), which are most likely the only set in the world and some brand new camber bolts for the front. This kit, will lower...
  2. T

SOLD! CX-5 JDM rear black cloth headrests

I have sold my 2014 CX5, so these are not needed anymore. They are in new condition, nobody sat in the back ,while I had them in the car. I would like to sell these locally, in LA area.
  3. T

For Sale CX-5 Kenstyle paddle shifters

I have sold my 2014 CX5, so these are not needed anymore. I would like to get $100 for them + shipping on you. They are still in new condition, with box as well. If you prefer, just email me. My forum name and just add the yahoo stuff after that.
  4. T

Driver's seat creaking sound

My driver's seat started creaking (popping) as I lean forward or back in my seat. The sound comes from the right lower side. Like a rivet got loose, or bushing worn out. Anybody had this issue before, or there is a TSB about this? I can't believe how many issues I have with this seat. First...
  5. T

Koni Yellow adjustment and settings

I have just got a set of these for the CX5 and I need help with the adjustment. These are my first adjustable struts/shocks, so I don't have experience with stuff like this. They seem quite soft out of the box. I'm guessing, they are set to max soft, haven't messed with them yet. Basically, I...
  6. T

Removing ball joint from control arm

Eventually I will need to replace my ball joint and the tie rod end. The rubber boots are all cracked open. Anybody managed to replace the lower control arm ball joint? I would prefer doing that, since it is much cheaper. I have access to presses, at my workplace.
  7. T

Slotted discs causing clicking sound, when braking

Last week I have replaced, all my discs and pads. Also painted the calipers, with red paint. I have never had this type of discs before(drilled/slotted), so I didn't think about the orientation of these discs. When I brake, they make a clicking sound as the pads go over the slots. Now, I have...
  8. T

Steering wheel audio controls works sometimes, sometimes not

As title suggests, I been having issues with my buttons, specifically the volume ones. I have a Kenwood unit, and the PAC steering wheel adapter. I'm trying to narrow it down, to which device/buttons causes the problem. Anybody has issues with the buttons not working? The wiring is done...
  9. T

How many miles, until you had to change your struts?

Anybody had to replace their struts yet? At what mileage?
  10. T

CXRacing coilovers?!

Anybody has experience with these...
  11. T

Rear spoilers, are all the same for all CX5s?

I was looking for some spoiler for my car, to replace the one that I have, with peeling clear coat and I came across this one...
  12. T

California Exhaust Law has changed- for the worst

https://speedsociety.com/breaking-california-exhaust-law-changed-automatic-1000-fine-non-correctable/
  13. T

Burnt Clearcoat

Today, after my car was washed, I have noticed this clear coat burn on my hatch spoiler. It is not even 5 years old. I have only 45k on it. Definitely I won't be getting, or my wife another Mazda. I'm angry now. Too many issues, front driver seat was replaced due to two issues, nosy motor...
  14. T

Chirping sound, when I touch the gas pedal

Lately, I have noticed some kind of chirping sound, when initially I touch the gas pedal. Does not happen every time, though. Anybody experienced anything like this, or knows about a TSB?
  15. T

Check out these lights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGsGt5YWhNM
  16. T

2018 Automobile All-Stars: Meet the Contenders

http://www.automobilemag.com/news/2018-automobile-all-stars-introduction/?wc_mid=4035:11140&wc_rid=4035:528311&_wcsid=D615C903D8BF5A9887D50AAB9F2A35C57A616D9F042A1992
  17. T

Weird sound, need help for ideas

I have got this sound, coming from the driver side engine compartment, at least that is what I hear. It started a couple of weeks ago and it is getting worse. I can't figure out, what should I look at. I had a small fender bender, like a year ago. The bodyshop, replaced the bumper, driver's side...
  18. T

LA Craigslist fender flare and rear spoiler lip for sale

I have found these items for sale in Temple City, if anybody is interested: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/5961189845.html http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/pts/5961182967.html
  19. T

Sound insulation recomendations

I have purchased a while back, some nice Focal component speakers(the flax one). I'm thinking, that I should do a better installation, then just replacing the speakers. I already have, a Infinity Primus component speaker set already in my car, in all four doors. I was thinking, of putting some...
  20. T

Kenwood splash screen(Mazda Skyactive)

Added this splash screen to my Kenwood DNN991HD. You can download it, from the bottom: Kenwood splash screen
Back