Search results

1. M

My 2002.5 P5 AwesomeSauce build thread

I had a -10AN bung welded onto the low pressure side of the pump. The high pressure side is just a M14x1.5 to -6AN adapter. On the steering rack, you will have to get a M16x1.5 to -6AN adapter. For the high pressure side, you have to use PTFE fittings and PTFE hose as regular braided hose will...
  2. M

They only did a group buy on the Facebook pages. They have lateral links next in line and most likely are only doing a group buy as well. Purely protege Facebook page if you want in to some of these parts.
  3. M

Yep, with the A/C lines and compressor back in, the hot side piping would not fit. With the shroud removed and only slim fans installed, the piping would fit. So if anyone wants to buy a mishimoto fan shroud with fans, let me know!!
  4. M

Thank you sir!
  5. M

Haha, I'll try and do better on the update times :) They did a group buy on the Facebook pages and will no longer mass produce or stock on their website unless there is a large demand again for them. He is now gonna work on front and rear lateral links.
  6. M

Lets try and update this thread. - The Haltech Sprint 500 has been removed and sold! It's replacement is the newer Haltech Elite 1000. Wired in the Haltech harness to all the stock sensors and completely removed the OEM harness from the engine bay. The stock ECU is still in the car only to...
  7. M

Thank you sir! Been a long time since I've seen your name haha
  8. M

Yep. That was a square setup
  9. M

They are 17x8.25 +35 with 215/40 tires
  10. M

Haha, thanks man. I wired the coil packs into a Haltech ecu so it was pretty easy. There's a thread on a different protege website where someone wired in these coils on stock ecu.
  11. M

Forgot about this build thread lol. Here are some updates. First of all, I'm removing the Haltech and going back to stock ECU for now. The reason I am doing this is because I want AC back in the car and the Haltech cannot control AC. Need to find another engine harness so I can start new with a...
  12. M

Just another yellow P5 build...

Nope lol
  13. M

17x8 +38 and 17x9 +45
  14. M

The wheels are no longer made anymore and the company doesn't make wheels anymore either. They're more of a race wheel
  15. M

Want to see how it feels to sit in it first before I purchase. Been looking for a corbeau dealer around my area
  16. M

Nope lol
  17. M

I'd say double 5 on the CR2P. but no, that's not it
  18. M

Yes I am, but trying to finish everything on the engine that I had planned. Also, I'm a pretty small guy so I need to test some seats to see if I like them before purchasing some.
  19. M

Here's a hint! They're 10 spoke wheels
Back