Search results

1. J

Racing Beat Rear Sway Bar $125 shipped

2 years old, bought it after the Mazdaspeed bar became illegal for STF. A must have for any serious autocrosser. It's scarred and scratched but functions as designed. Comes with all the hardware and instructions (if you need them.) $125.00 Shipped to any address in the lower US48. Will ship to...
  2. J

Mazdaspeed/Tri Point Engineering B-Spec Rear Sway Bar $125 shipped

Was used for 2 years, never saw winter but the pain process used by Tri-Point wasn't that great so it was resprayed last year. Both rod ends are tight but have oxidized a bit. all installation hardware is included. $125.00 Shipped in lower US48, will ship other places, but it will cost you a...
  3. J

FS:NJ Ford Racing/Mazdaspeed BSpec suspension $400 shipped

Bought new from Ford Racing in 2013, Used for 1 season, then the car sat for the entire 2014 season. Ford Racing B Spec shock package designed for the Fiesta and Mazda2. Spring rates optimized for street driving and Autocross, but can provide higher rates if requested. I wouldn't recommend it...
  4. J

FS:NJ Pair of Racing Seats BiMarco Cobra 2 $180-$300

Seats are in excellent condition, were in the car for just 3 events. Comfortable enough to use on a daily driver. Asking $180 for the pair, will accept reasonable offer. Currently have Planted Motorsports brackets on them (do not have sliders but could get them and fit them for you for...
  5. J

Paging Scott Sandowski

If you were looking to test anything this weekend and don't have it, let me know and I'll bring it up to MetLife Sunday...I've got an entire STF build in my garage. Couldn't find your profile here or on the M2O or STF pages on FB..
  6. J

2015 Dixie Tour

5 drivers, the lone 2 in the field being piloted by Brandon Wiggins (Bwiggs). Sitting 4th in a tightly contested battle only a second back off the lead. Had some cone trouble on run 3, but looked great on the live video feed. Follow tomorrow's action on the SCCA channel on ustream or follow...
  7. J

FS Bilstein PSS kit with custom springs, KYB AGXs and front mounts

Located in Milltown, NJ Cost: $380 shipped ( everything pictured/listed below) Bilstein PSS kit(front struts/rear shocks) w/Blue springs (285lb/230lb) Rear spring height adjusters (as included with the kit) Machined front spring perches to accommodate 2.25" linear springs Pair of KYB AGX...
  8. J

Congratulations Andres Rodriguez!

The 2014 SCCA STF Solo National Championship runner up! It was a tight contest, after 2 days of competition the top 2 were separated by a little over .2 of a second! Excellent car preparation and a fantastic 48 hours of driving buddy! As you said, " job done"
  9. J

Derrick from CS gets some ink in SCCA Sportscar Magazine

Really nice article. It's nice to see the lighter side of the people we know, race with and in this case, buy stuff from. Congrats Derrick! nice photo by Wayne Flynn. No credits listed for the words. Reposted without permission. Can be removed if requested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. J

NJ Tour

So far it's a close one, only .044 separating 1st and 2nd, with 3rd just a little over .4 back...It's an all Mazda field. Excellent job by Gary, stepping into Rich's car for the first time this morning, the going out and matching Rob and I through 2 runs...Danny's car is more stock than STF and...
  11. J

WTB stock upper strut mounts

Need both halves of both mounts for a set of stock struts for a buddy's car. Plunked it in a GIANT pothole and now they clunk...bad. I have the struts already, but for the right price, he'll take what you got. Thanks.. Jeff
  12. J

SET of BFG Rivals, 225 45 15 - SOLD

SET of BFG Rivals, 225 45 15 Set of 4 BFG Rivals in 225/45/15. These were bought new in May of this year, and used with great success. Have between 4/32" and 5/32" tread remaining. Local pickup preferred, but will ship anywhere at actual cost. Can mount and balance tires also, located near...
  13. J

jasyatz build thread

I'll update a parts list later. inspekt helped me out with info on how to post pics.
  14. J

Mazda2 and Fiesta CS rear beam stiffener sway bar - SOLD

Mazda2 and Fiesta CS rear beam stiffener sway bar I have a CorkSport rear beam stiffner or swaybar I don't need anymore. I upgraded to a full rear bar and don't need this anymore. It's $60 shipped to you in US48, extra for AK and HI and anywhere else. Was used for a year, never saw salted...
Back