Search results

1. T

CX-5 JB4 Tuner, Lowering Springs and more

Mark thread as closed please. Most items have sold.
  2. T

2019 CX-5 Folding side mirror when locking; LS stopped fully folding. Tips?

And I highly recommend getting it tended to via the dealer. I just had to fix one of mine this past weekend and it was a real hassle
  3. T

2019 CX-5 Folding side mirror when locking; LS stopped fully folding. Tips?

Sure would love to buy some of those metal ones
  4. T

Bump. Lowered a few prices
  5. T

Updated with new lower prices
  6. T

Thanks. If all goes well, an Ioniq5.
  7. T

Hello everyone! It's about time to trade my car in and move on to something else, so I have uninstalled many parts and have cleaned out some random items I had in my Mazda corner of the garage. Would prefer to only ship U.S. Also may have a few other things to add as I go. Vehicle is a 2020...
  8. T

Guide How To Disable Daytime Running Lights (instructions)

If you had it turned to auto during the day time, what lights were on? Any?
  9. T

SOLD! JB4 for CX-5 2.5T

FWIW I have this and love it. Really adds needed zoom zoom on the throttle. I’ve been running map2 on 93 octane for 27k miles no issues. Good luck with the sale.
  10. T

2017~2024 Swapped the CorkSport intake for an AEM

Are they going to make one for the cx-5?
  11. T

SOLD! Remote Start Kit: Fortin EVO-ONE with Mazda wiring harness and USB adapter

I’ll be honest, I really don’t know what I’m looking at. I think that’s in here. I took a better picture of the wires.
  12. T

Part number for CX-5 Carbon Edition mesh grill?

Maybe. Where you at?
  13. T

Part number for CX-5 Carbon Edition mesh grill?

Great to hear! Did you get a part number by chance?
  14. T

SOLD! Remote Start Kit: Fortin EVO-ONE with Mazda wiring harness and USB adapter

Remote Start Kit: Fortin EVO-ONE with Mazda wiring harness and USB adapter Bought this off this board earlier this year and am too dumb to figure out how to make it work haha. $100 shipped in the US. Install
  15. T

Rear Sway Bar options?

Yea when I lowered mine and had camber arms swapped, they said the subframe had to be dropped. I’d imagine same with a RSB
  16. T

2017~2024 itsmike’s CX-5

Looks great! Love the blacked out badges. That was like the hardest customization I did. How did you go about that? And are the carbon fiber trim pieces a couple to wrap or is it a plastic piece that clicks over? You happy with it?
  17. T

2016~2023 Door panels?

Yea I think I’m gonna do a bunch of sound deadening on the doors and door cards. Just ordered enough to hopefully do all 4 doors.
  18. T

2016~2023 Door panels?

My CX-5 has this issue, exactly. Same with the pressure makes it go away. I need to look into tracking that thing down, because it’s starting to drive me nuts. Did you ever get anywhere with it?
Back