Search results

1. K

How are you guys doing on fuel?

30 MPG regardless of how I drive. Redline atleast 2x a day and 90% of the time I have a passenger. You can check my fuelly signature for all my fill ups.
  2. K

My time with the Mazda2...

Also hit the dragon earlier this year and was catching WRX's. This was being controlled with a pregnant wife in the car yelling at me to slow it down. Great write up on the 2.
  3. K

DRAG DR-9 17x7 with Hankook Ventus Concept V2 205/40/17 - SOLD

DRAG DR-9 17x7 with Hankook Ventus Concept V2 205/40/17 DRAG DR-9 wheels off a 2012 Mazda 2. Bought new as a set from Discounttire in June of 2013. All the rims hold air fine and balanced but there's some slight bending to the lips due to city roads that I've hammered back in. New wheel would...
  4. K

DRAG DR-9 17x7 4x100 w/ Hankook Ventus V2 Concept 205/40/17 7/32 TPMS from Mazda2 - No Longer Available

DRAG DR-9 17x7 4x100 w/ Hankook Ventus V2 Concept 205/40/17 7/32 TPMS from Mazda2 - No Longer Available DRAG DR-9 17x7 4x100 w/ Hankook Ventus V2 Concept 205/40/17 7/32 TPMS from Mazda2 DRAG DR-9 wheels off a 2012 Mazda 2. Bought new as a set from Discounttire in June of 2013. All the rims...
  5. K

Hello from Maryland, USA

I did exactly what you did and bought a Sport model cause I'm basically modding everything anyway. I would'd loved to have steering wheels audio controls though...
  6. K

Eibach Initial impressions, Pics

You can skip the alignment. After getting my RB's installed (which used to be inspekt's) there was only a tiny bit of toe change in the front. The rears were still in spec. YMMV as all cars are different.
  7. K

The Official Mazda2 Wheel Thread

Sweet! Another 3D Carbon'ed white 2! Heres shots with 17's if you're worried the 16's maybe too small.
  8. K

hey guys im new here from oz : )

Wondered what 18's would look like. Welcome!
  9. K

GPS stand/placement

On your mirror? http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xgps+mirror+mount&_nkw=gps+mirror+mount&_sacat=0&_from=R40 I use something similar to this to hold/charge my phone but it's not very safe to look down there for GPS...
  10. K

Silver Build

The projector gives the car eyes so it looks more like a face. Very nice, can't wait to see the write up!
  11. K

Kamui157's Sport Build

Got back from a 2000 mile roadtrip down to the Tail of the Dragon. Only averaged about 33mpg at 75+mph and spirited driving at the dragon. Aerodynamic as a wall
  12. K

Kamui157's Sport Build

Winter hasn't been good to the car. Typical South Philadelphia 3/4 Wheels are bent up due to the road conditions after the snowpoclypse. Bought a deadblow hammer and knocked them all back in lol. TIP: Don't buy DRAG wheels. Also my front end was making crazy noise after winter was...
  13. K

Ideas for new mods?

Oh wtf?? They have coupes in the EU????!!!
  14. K

Rolling Shot

Cool shot minimazda!
  15. K

ZPS Build Thread

That is a seriously quick miata. I'm considering a hitch as well. I might be getting this http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Mazda/2/2012/60286.html?vehicleid=2012305305
  16. K

*** Everyone with steering clunk - read this ***

So roughly 2 months after they changed my steering rack I have some new loud clunking noises coming from the driver side foot well when the driver side hits bumps at low speeds. This could be due to new springs, poor alignment from alignment shop, bad install of the steering rack or just...
  17. K

Mike's 2013 Mazda 2 Build Thread

Welcome and looking forward to the progress!
  18. K

Kamui157's Sport Build

Thanks Lee! You were spot on about the ride comfort of the racing beats. No ricer bounce, less body roll and barely notice increased stiffness from bad roads. I'm definitely a fan. Once my DVR Dashcam mirror comes in, I'm done with the car. It was pretty fun modding this little thing. All in...
  19. K

Kamui157's Sport Build

Just finishing the car. With the wheels back on. About an hours work.
Back