Search results

1. M

MPG: The Secret to my Success.

Few weeks ago on my trip to Daytona I averaged 40mpg there and back. I have Cs exhaust, intake, tuned, and header. My little auto shocked me with that. I stayed a steady 70mph for the entire 300 mile drive and it really paid off.
  2. M

Remove fender Mazda 2 DE

When I replaced my fender I lost a few clips for the inner fender lining, and broke 2 out of 3 by the mirror. Can't ever do a project without running to AutoZone for something.
  3. M

Remove fender Mazda 2 DE

The piece by the mirror is held on by 3 very difficult plastic clips. Easy to break.
  4. M

Just wonderin,rough idle

Check the maf and spark plugs. Make sure everything is good and tight.
  5. M

ECU Flash (Philippines)

Really? Maybe I sent it to the wrong email. What is your email, ill double check and resend. I planned to call but work and school is keeping me busy. Oh I know why, it was sent to the file email. I just clicked dynotronics and that was the email for the name. So it should be there, unless you...
  6. M

ECU Flash (Philippines)

Hey joe, I emailed you! Just a heads up.
  7. M

Driver door not unlocking

It's all just a bunch of pop clips, you won't break any part of the door and if you do break clips you can buy them cheap at any auto parts store or ebay.
  8. M

Oil Filters

I change my oil around 5k miles. Sometimes a bit longer but the oil still looks great and could last much longer. I use castrol full synthetic 5w-20 and it holds strong with my car. Only costs me 25$ an oil change and every 5th one costs as much as a filter because we only need 4 quarts lol.
  9. M

Engine Ticking (Cold Start) 2008 - 2 - 1.3 MT

I changed my plugs at 50k and they were on their last legs. I would change them a bit sooner.
  10. M

Oil Filters

I use a k&n wrench off. Bit expensive but with a skid plate it is the easiest way to get the filter off.
  11. M

Engine Ticking (Cold Start) 2008 - 2 - 1.3 MT

Yea its pretty common to tick while warming up.
  12. M

Need some help deciding if I want to buy a used mazda 2

Well my 2012 has 64k miles on it and is still running as perfect as the day I got it. Ive got a lot of mods and drive him hard. I haven't ran into any problems so far, all stock stuff ive replaced was to upgrade but was all in great condition when taken off the car. Most haven't hit 100k yet...
  13. M

CS front strut tower bar doesn't fit

Hmm I don't remember having to force mine in at all... But everyone is different lol
  14. M

CS front strut tower bar doesn't fit

For sure try turning them both at all angles. You are installing with the bar disconnected I assume which does make the task easier.
  15. M

No New Mazda2 for the United States

I'm not surprised by that at all. I recently went to the international autoshow and the 2 was no where to be found. Nor on their pamphlet of cars. I was saddened and confused on why that was since they had all the other 2015 models but I guess my suspicions were correct :(.
  16. M

Highway mileage.

With my car being nodded and tuned I take that into consideration for my mileage but going 79mph I average 29.8 mpg. If I drop down to 75 its the same mpg but at 70 it goes up to 30-31 mpg. Ive found my car to get better city miles than highway. I average 315-340 a tank when going city only but...
  17. M

How to bend a car at the SCCA runoffs

Glad you got the car up and running quickly. Too bad im not building a b-spec car, I'd love to race against you derrick.
  18. M

Question for you!! (Intake)

The Cs Sri would be the best choice. The injen one is difficult to fit because of the transmission placement and the dip stick is very close. I have not test fit one but it could pose issues. I have yet to compare the exact difference in space but the transmission does take up more space.
  19. M

Autocross Pictures and Videos

Cones just get im the way. Ive actually hit one cone in my last 5 autocrosses. Which is sad since that means I can go sharper in turns. Sent from my HTCPO881 Sprint using Tapatalk
  20. M

EGR valve delete

If it's the hotpipes header the EGR should not be a problem. Mine was a simple bolt on. I use simple loosely given it was a b**** but the EGR pipe was the last issue I had. If thats something you really want to do, deleting the EGR, your best bet would be to remove the pipe and put a block off...
Back