Search results

1. K

fast and furious 6 meet

I just got some info that there is gonna be a huge car meet at the pittsburgh mills movie theater on the night of the release. let me know if anyone is interested
  2. K

First meet

I can get us a parking lot big enough to hold at least 500 cars. could you guys get up to the pittsburgh area sometime in the early spring.
  3. K

If anyone needs there club sticker

http://bdtgfx.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=98
  4. K

crew pics

Everyone post a pic of your 2 so we can get things rolling and pick up some more people
  5. K

tranny dipstick

I can not find it to save my life. Can someone please help me out
  6. K

mazda of the month. need help!!

i didnt mean it
  7. K

We need to make a club

I vote we make a sticker that everyone with a 2 can put on there cars to make some kind of club for us 2 owners can rep. if you like the idea message me back with names and stickers ideas for it
  8. K

Is there anyone in the pittsburgh area

Im trying to find anyone in the western pa area that would be willing to get a get together on one of those weird winter days where its 50 degrees out
  9. K

sponsorship

Im trying to get my 2 sponsored. I take it to car shows. And I'm currently living in Pittsburgh and I have people always coming to me complementing my car. Could I get a sponsorship for that. If so where should I try
  10. K

lowering springs from cork sport

does anyone have a picture of corksports lowering springs on their 2. i just wanna see them on before i go and buy them
  11. K

in dire need of a turbo kit for my 2. somebody plz help!!!!!!!!!

im trying to find a turbo kit that will go in with the stock engine and not blow it up. every where i look i can only find stuff for the 3. if anyone can help i would greatly apprieate it.
  12. K

I need help thinking of what else to do to my Mazda2

i have tinted windows, black rims, supertrapp exhaust, kicker system with the 8 inch touch screen. I honestly dont know what to do next. does anyone have any ideas
  13. K

meet and greet

I live in pittsburgh and i am tired of hearing about all these subaru meets. i say we get a mazda meet going here in the near future before the snow hits. I am all for a road trip just to make this happen. also Why is it when subaru people see each other they wave and for some reason mazda...
  14. K

i need help

I have a 2011 mazda 2 touring and i want to paint the alluminum rims. i dont know what kind of paint to use. I really want to get this done before the snow hits. can anyone help me????
Back