Search results

1. MazdaDriverNJ

2013~2016 Dealer suggested services - advice needed

Hi there everyone, I have 2013 Mazda CX-5 purchased in 2012 new. The car has almost 120K miles on it. Now that my daughter turned 17 and got her license, this will be her car. I took it to the dealer today for an oil change (and another issue, below), and here is the list of suggested services...
  2. MazdaDriverNJ

Rear brakes replacement and cost

Hi guys, I haven't been here in a while... I guess it's good that there weren't any car issues or questions.. but missed the forum. I am at almost 51K miles, and I am told (by 3 different places) that rear brakes need to be replaced. No noise or squeaking so I am hoping rotors are still good...
  3. MazdaDriverNJ

Remote problems after it was dropped

I am not sure which part of the forum this would best belong to (maybe Electronics?) so I'm posting it here. I dropped my keys last week while walking to the car (which was already open), but when I tried to start it, the car wouldn't start. I tried locking/unlocking - didn't work. Nothing was...
  4. MazdaDriverNJ

Interior carpet cleaning

Hi everyone, After spending over an hour today vacuuming the car (and it wasn't that dirty as I'm a bit of a clean freak), I wanted to post this: what is the best way you found to clean the interior carpet? This car's floor carpet is nothing I've had before in my other cars - I hate to say it...
  5. MazdaDriverNJ

Trailer hitch for bike rack - what size?

Quick question, maybe someone could offer some advice: I want to install a trailer hitch (standard) to carry 2 bikes. I looked into a couple different brands but what puzzles me is that trailer hitch for class I come in 1.25" size, but the bike rack seems to need 2" hitch. Or am I totally wrong...
  6. MazdaDriverNJ

Fun/cool stories to share

Just wanted to start a thread with fun or cool stories to share, all relating to CX-5 of course. So I'll go first :) I have Touring+Tech FWD (I specifically wanted FWD because of better mpg, even if it's only 31 mpg for AWD and 32 mpg for FWD. My previous car was AWD and those wheels were...
  7. MazdaDriverNJ

Where to get quality mazda moonroof wind deflector and roof rails?

I kind of regret not getting the roof rails when I bought the car - so now I'm looking to install them. Besides going back to the dealer, where have you guys gotten your roof rails? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you! P.S. and moonroof wind deflector too - I've read some reviews about...
Back