Search results

1. M

For those that Dynotronics tune...

How many times have you data logged and loaded new files? When do you know you are done. I am done with my mods and have data logged and recieved new files but how do you know when you're done tuning?
  2. M

Anybody else have scratched headlights?

I was wondering... I really baby my 2 when it comes to washing it and inspect it constantly for dings and scratches which is why I'm really confused as to the amount of scratches on my headlight lenses. They look horrible like if somebody took a brillo pad to it.. I know I didn't do it while...
  3. M

wow..

heres the link... but can somebody get the picture posted please... cant do it right now...
  4. M

Sell me your Corksport Skid Plate / Protector

If you have one and are going to trade in or sell your 2 or don't want it anymore let me know. Thanks.
  5. M

the "Today I parked next to this" thread

Post pics if you park next to another mazda.. a cool or interesting location.. a tiny spot.. whatever. I know one time somebody parked in a home depot cart return rack.. today I parked next to my buddy's BRZ [/IMG]
  6. M

knightsports website.. anything relevant here?

http://autostyle-usa.com/demiode5f/ different links with releases..most recent 01/15/2014.. pretuned ecu? is it even for us models? also whats that "scuba" thing in the pic? costs around $900..
  7. M

Stereo wiring help.. In-line fuse holder..

So yesterday I cleaned my Corksport intake and might have bumped my "in line fuse holder".. now the stereo cuts off. I go in and push in the wires towards each other and the stereo turns on... then turns off a few seconds later. Could it turn off because of too much wattage or is it just loose...
  8. M

headers question slash advice

I'm wanting headers for the 2.. currently there is only one option that I know of being the ones Andres sells..should I buy those as they are are proven not to throw CEL for TX iinspection purposes and showing 8 to 10 hp gain (from what i remember) or should I wait to see if dynotronics rumored...
  9. M

FS: OEM Mazda2 springs, shocks, muffler/exhaust

FS: OEM Mazda2 springs, shocks, muffler/exhaust Mazda2 OEM shocks/ springs/ muffler/ and exhaust pipes. pm me for details or questions. Didn't list a price because I'm not sure if I can sell all in bulk to save on shipping or individually. PM me if interested. Looking for $120 for shocks...
  10. M

my discount tire experience

So I went to discount tire to get my wheels balanced as I was getting steering wheel shake over 60mph. Long story short they scratchef my wheels.. all 4. As most you know I just got my kosei k1s like a month ago. I was pretty upset. Good thing I checked befor I left. At first they wanted to...
  11. M

Anybody's visors turning purple?

Mine are, i'll post up pics later.
  12. M

Is my MPG AVG stuck?

Ive noticed that my avg mpg has not moved from 30.7 in about 1.5 weeks. I usually average about 33 mpg, but with my new tires i've been driving a little more aggressively so it dropped, but now i've been cruising it and it doesnt move. I cycled through the other readings (temperature, current...
  13. M

HELP!! Switchblade key wont open!

Im at work and was going to get something from my car when i noticed my switchblade key doesnt open. I push the little silver button, i feel some resistance from the spring like normal, but the key doesnt pop out! Anybody have any suggestions? I have a all night to figure it out before i (try)...
  14. M

Possible lead on supercharger

I see Sprintex Superchargers has just made one for the 1.5 liter Honda Fit/ Jazz. They have offices here in the U.S. and in Australia. They commited to making 13 superchargers for the Honda Fit.. looks like they required $500 deposit and total price for them was $2995. It is a direct bolt on...
  15. M

do radar detectors get outdated?

I'm sure they do, but i have a cobra xrs 9530 that ive had since about 2008. It always worked great for me. Ive had it in the closet for about a year now and am thinking of hooking it up. I guess it cant hurt right? its a 12 band radar.
  16. M

Double Din options... help

So I think I really need an aftermarket h/u. I've upgraded all my speakers, have 5 channel amp and am running a 12"subwoofer.. The stock head unit just isn't cutting it anymore. I NEED something with a true equalizer to take advantage of my speakers. -I don't care about navigation. -I have...
  17. M

Mazda2 Wheel consideration thread

Post pics of wheels for the 2 that you want, need, recommend , or lust over.
  18. M

Next Gen Mazda2 stuff

Not sure if there ilready a thread where we can post incoming news. If there is, MODS please delete or move this. Anyways, here"s an article I came across. http://www.just-auto.com/analysis/next-mazda2-to-use-downsized-cx-5-platform_id134467.aspx No more Fiesta sharing? I wonder how this...
  19. M

lugs for oem wheels?

Can anybody recommend lugs for oem wheels? Looking for red ones.. not too expensive.. will keep the wheels on thr car. For oem wheels. Muteki n gorilla are the only ones I keep finding. Will I be ok with those?
  20. M

Mazda2 Taillights, anyone? lol

We never get the cool stuff
Back