Search results

1. S

Best First Mod

I haven't done the weather strip removal but if I remember right it helps release some of the hot underhood air from... well... under the hood
  2. S

Best First Mod

downpipe and gut the cat
  3. S

Spotted MSP in Peoria

I'm now attending Bradley, and I see a blue 03.5 constantly driving by on university dr I wish I had my msp with me sucks that the school had to be a b**** and not let me bring it
  4. S

nashville!! & surrounding areas

I know murfreesboro has some good meets at special fx almost every night I believe the majority of the people there really know their car stuff
  5. S

Loud Exhaust Warning in Illinois?

I hope it's not too bad, and once I get settled in I hope to be able to attend some meets, if I can convince the school to let me have my car there
  6. S

Peoria, IL I'm going to school at Bradley Univ there
  7. S

damnit, and I'm moving to IL and I have an aftermarket exhaust, what if I say it was on there when I bought the car?
  8. S

well i got screwed

**** the forehead, leave a cigarette burning on their balls
  9. S

Intercooler Cleaning!

http://www.are.com.au/techtalk/intecoolersMR.htm#Intercooler%20Maintenance I hope that should help click on the maintenance subsection
  10. S

Great MSP License Plates?

the best I've seen ever said 160whp or something along those lines on a 240SX with about 500whp... people would drive up and wonder why he would advertise a whp like that and then try to race him and get smoked also on a RX-7 I saw recently at a car show had this on the rear view mirror...
  11. S

Question about exhaust

for the power you're talking about a 2.5 will be plenty for what you need just make sure you get that downpipe changed out
  12. S

kid gets owned on clubsi

that ish was hilarious
  13. S

Which intercooler on stock internals?

I'm wondering the same
  14. S

Carbon Fiber SRI/CAI anyone?

That Is Hot
  15. S

Well, it has been done. The speed has been traded.

haha very very doubtful as a musician myself I have trouble getting a half stack in my protege I'd love to the MSM if only I could fit properly... my knees are on the back of the steering wheel at nearly all times great looking car though and KILLER deal
  16. S

if I have to sell a kidney for this then I will what kind of filter comes with it?
  17. S

SOB!!!this sucks! 1st msp hydrolock?

definately forge yourself now sorry about the crap luck there
  18. S

about $200 for the carbon fiber cai? I'm VERY interested
  19. S

Talk Sense into me, Getting an Evo

you should buy your car something pretty to make her feel good after your thoughts of trading her in like a nice exhaust or something
  20. S

Remote mount turbo

it was a big temp drop but I don't know exact numbers and I've yet to get ahold of my friend who had the magazine it was with all the cold piping coming up from the turbo on the underside of the car and then through a large front mount... so I'd expect pretty good temp drops I'll try to find...
Back