Search results

1. P

Affordable source for HVAC Control panel Light bulbs Mazda BP4K-61-C95?

Hi, Anyone know of a cheap place to get these little bulbs that go in the climate control module. Mazda BP4K-61-C95? Everyone wants $25 shipping on $13. Thanks
  2. P

Knock Sensor records at 4000 rpm, in drive

Hi, 2005 Mazda SP23 Has anyone used Mazda OBD Software and tested the knock sensor in drive at higher rpms? I have a situation that my Knock sensor trips at 4000 and the timing, of course, retards to adjust. I have checked, spark plugs coils, motor mounts, loose objects banging against...
  3. P

2005 Mazda SP23 Front Brake Package, Rotors, calipers and brackets

Hi, These are stock Front Brakes in great shape. Worked perfect. I just upgraded to the Mazda Speed 12.6 rotors and want to sell these. Make an offer plus what ever shipping and they are yours. Thanks, Paul
  4. P

Bluetooth Gen 1 M3: Anyone try this sucker?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Bluetooth-AUX-USB-Adapter-Radio-Interface-Kit-For-M3-M5-M6-RX8-CX7-MX5-/391833420902?_trksid=p5731.m3795
  5. P

New to Mazda 3: Is there a Big Brake mod? Throwing a Evap code...other things

Hi, Sold my P5 with 205,000! Now for the car I really wanted. 2005 M3, SP23, auto trans - stock everything. Front brakes need replacing: Is there a Big Brake Mod? Clink in the trans changing from park to drive: Motor Mounts? Failed smog because of evap code p4586 (gas cap...
  6. P

New to Mazda 3: Is there a Big Brake mod? Throwing a Evap code...other things

Hi, Sold my P5 with 205,000! Now for the car I really wanted. 2005 M3, SP23, auto trans - stock everything. Front brakes need replacing: Is there a Big Brake Mod? Clink in the trans changing from park to drive: Motor Mounts? Anything I really need to consider on upgrading? I'm going to...
  7. P

Sway Bar Bushings? Can't find them - Anyone know

Hi, I have a 2002 Protege 5.... Need the front and read sway bar bushings. Anyone know where to get them? Thanks
  8. P

PR5 front bumper Emble for sale?

Hi does anyone have a front mazda emblem for sale for the front grille? Thanks, Paul
  9. P

Anyone using the the Volo ECU mod?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320563906619?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Anyone have direct experience with this puppy?
  10. P

Anyone have a good MAF sensor for sale for P5?

Hi, 2002 Protege 5 needs a new MAF. Stuttering, slobbing fool that my car is. Anyone have one? thanks Paul
  11. P

Injen and AWR motor mount Installed

Thanks to Max for selling me the Injen Definitely feel the difference. I modified the Radiator overflow container bracket - better than what Injen recommended. Also added the Passenger side AWR mount (now left and right sides are AWR). Engine is rock solid, a little more vibration but worth...
  12. P

Protege 2002 Calipers and Rotors for Sale - Save on Core charges

I just upgraded my brakes with the Mazda 6 upgrade. If you want to do that too, you can buy these caliper, trade them in fro rebuilt ones and save a lot of bucks on the core charge. Front and Rear Cailpers, Rotors and Brake lines. $75 plus shipping for all You will get ~ $50 credit on the...
  13. P

Front and Rear Stock Calipers and Rotor assembles for sale

I just removed the full stock brake assemblies and have these parts for sale. You can use them for trade in credit of $35 to $60 each on the calipers OR rebuild them and use as is. The right rear was newly bought rebuild last year. So for $95 you can get over $200 credit for ordering new...
  14. P

Protege 5 Fog light Stock switches?

Hi, Does anyone have any fog light switches stock for the dash> I need two of them. Thanks!
  15. P

Installed Gauge POD

16. P

Adding gauges, where to tap for power and lighting?

Hi, Finally putting in the oil pressure and vacuum gauge. Where do you guys recommend tapping into the various power leads? thanks
  17. P

P5 Brake Mod underway! Stage 1: The Gathering

Hi, I have begun the gathering... 2007 Mazda 6 Front Calipers & bracket - Junk yard $70, Rotors, Ceramic pads, caliper rebuild kit - Autozone Gold 2001 Mazda 626 Rear Calipers & bracket - Junk Yard $85, Rotors, Ceramic pads, caliper rebuild kit - Autozone regular $ __Total...
  18. P

Protege 5 Dual gauge POD ? Where to buy

Hi, Does anyone know of where to get the Dual POD gauge ? Circuit has it in his. Pic attached. Thanks
  19. P

Big Thanks - Stuttering P5 fixed

Hey, just a shout out of thanks to all your guys who contribute to this forum. I finally solved my stuttering P5 issue after like 2.5 years. The Fix for me seemed to be removing the connectors to the VITC and other electronics, cleaning with contact cleaner and connecting back. I also...
  20. P

Sputter at low RPM with acceleration - sensors changed - no difference

Hi, I just changed the two sensors in the air box but I still get the sputter. The dealer told me they got a MAP sensor error as well but could not fix it. The engine light is NOT on. What else do I look at? Also, is anyone using a Cold air induction that works? Thanks Paul
Back