Search results

1. P

Affordable source for HVAC Control panel Light bulbs Mazda BP4K-61-C95?

Hi, Anyone know of a cheap place to get these little bulbs that go in the climate control module. Mazda BP4K-61-C95? Everyone wants $25 shipping on $13. Thanks
  2. s-l300-944949193.jpg

s-l300-944949193.jpg

3. P

Knock Sensor records at 4000 rpm, in drive

I believe it was the timing chain...It was stretched.
  4. P

2004 Mazda3 P2177 and P2188

I have the same error code P2196 O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Rich Bank1 Sensor 1. New OEM O2 sensors, cleaned the MAF. I did notice the EGR had some cracked insulation on the wire harness. Cleaned the Injectors. Testing Fuel pressure- no results yet. How do you test the solenoid on top of the EGR...
  5. P

Knock Sensor records at 4000 rpm, in drive

Hi, 2005 Mazda SP23 Has anyone used Mazda OBD Software and tested the knock sensor in drive at higher rpms? I have a situation that my Knock sensor trips at 4000 and the timing, of course, retards to adjust. I have checked, spark plugs coils, motor mounts, loose objects banging against...
  6. P

Gas smell after fill up - suggestions for mechanic

I had the same problem and what is was I dreaded. The plastic ring on the top of the gas tank was cracked. A known problem. The part was expensive but i replaced it and it's fine. There is a video on youtube of a guy changing it which helped.
  7. P

2005 Mazda SP23 Front Brake Package, Rotors, calipers and brackets

Hi, These are stock Front Brakes in great shape. Worked perfect. I just upgraded to the Mazda Speed 12.6 rotors and want to sell these. Make an offer plus what ever shipping and they are yours. Thanks, Paul
  8. P

New to Mazda 3: Is there a Big Brake mod? Throwing a Evap code...other things

I did buy it without a smog done first. Is there any recourse? Secondly, it was a cracked fuel pump ring cap. A common problem on these cars
  9. P

Bluetooth Gen 1 M3: Anyone try this sucker?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Bluetooth-AUX-USB-Adapter-Radio-Interface-Kit-For-M3-M5-M6-RX8-CX7-MX5-/391833420902?_trksid=p5731.m3795
  10. P

Hi, Sold my P5 with 205,000! Now for the car I really wanted. 2005 M3, SP23, auto trans - stock everything. Front brakes need replacing: Is there a Big Brake Mod? Clink in the trans changing from park to drive: Motor Mounts? Failed smog because of evap code p4586 (gas cap...
  11. P

Hi, Sold my P5 with 205,000! Now for the car I really wanted. 2005 M3, SP23, auto trans - stock everything. Front brakes need replacing: Is there a Big Brake Mod? Clink in the trans changing from park to drive: Motor Mounts? Anything I really need to consider on upgrading? I'm going to...
  12. P

2008 Mazda3 Carrier/Differential Issues

Mike, are you sure it's not a wheel bearing? I can't tell from your description how and where you hear the noise.
  13. P

Sway Bar Bushings? Can't find them - Anyone know

If they 22mm I'll try them They look low profile enough. How do you want to handle this? Thanks
  14. P

If they 22mm I'll try them They look low profile enough. How do you want to handle this? Thanks
  15. P

IT is 14mm BUT if you haven't tried to do this. Jack the car up and try it. I had several different socks and ratchets and could NOT for the life of me loosen those bolts next to the firewall. Too tight.
  16. P

What tools did you use to get those bolts off? for the love of God they are hidden tight
  17. P

Hi, I have a 2002 Protege 5.... Need the front and read sway bar bushings. Anyone know where to get them? Thanks
  18. P

PR5 front bumper Emble for sale?

Thanks guys Very helpful funny I have been looking at that post title saying that looks weird - Emblem hello
  19. P

PR5 front bumper Emble for sale?

Hi does anyone have a front mazda emblem for sale for the front grille? Thanks, Paul
Back