Search results

1. R

For Sale 2012 Mazda CX-9 OE Bose/Navigation head unit

From my own vehicle, replaced mine with an aftermarket unit. Works perfectly. Shipping will be about $25 I'm guessing and will accept any reasonable offer.
  2. R

Is there a place to post for sale items

Don't want to break protocol here on the site but I have a radio/navigation head unit from my 2012 GT that I'd like to post for sale offically. If this is the right place please let me know and I'll put it out there with full details. Thanks
  3. R

CarPlay retrofit - 2012 CX-9

For any folks out there with the older generation model who would like to have Carplay or Android Auto I figured I'd share my experience. I just installed a headunit I purchased from Crutchfield, a Boss BV800ACP. It allowed me to keep my back up camera, steering wheel controls etc... as well...
  4. R

Moved to the Lounge - Question about HVAC dual mode control panel and possible issue

Hi Folks, I have a 2010 Touring with the automatic dual mode HVAC and I am having an issue that it blows slightly warm air on both the driver and passenger side regardless of how cold I set the temperature. I have checked the charge in the A/C and it does seem fine and the compressor is...
  5. R

Anyone had to replace the Dual Mode HVAC controls

Hi Folks, I have a 2010 Touring with the automatic dual mode HVAC and I am having an issue that it blows slightly warm air on both the driver and passenger side regardless of how cold I set the temperature. I have checked the charge in the A/C and it does seem fine and the compressor is...
Back