Search results

1. S

OEM USB port for pre 2013 models

I wanted to see if my 2011 2 could use the OEM USB port . I found the part number and it seems like it would just be a matter of removing the line in plug and replacing it with the dual USB line in one. Question is are there any other differences cable , software ? If you have a 2013 model would...
  2. S

Strangep3rm Pics & Stuff

Its time for me to put some photos on here. <iframe src="//instagram.com/p/WLSdH8wvwn/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe> On H&R springs <iframe src="//instagram.com/p/WVUM2oQv50/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0"...
  3. S

Where to find this fender ?

I like how this fender looks , but I can't seem to find any info on it . It's from Indonesia I think . Some one go all Internet detective on this ! <a href="http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i67/p3rm/?action=view&current=326C4989-D28F-4E58-B055-F7E6B6D0480A-3357-000001B63EC5CE62.jpg"...
  4. S

H&R springs .. Get your 2 lower - SOLD

H&R springs .. Get your 2 lower Up for sale are my H&R springs , they were the first mod on my mazda2 . Springs were installed for just under a year . They are in the original box and have all the papers that came with it . These springs have a huge impact on the look of a stock 2 . If you are...
Back