Search results

1. M

iPhone 5

I tried using the USB connection again yesterday and it works fine now. Not sure what's changed but no more iPod error message for me.
  2. M

iPhone 5

I have also noticed the iPod error with the iPhone 5, hope that a firmware update will take care of that. Bluetooth is much better with the new phone, no pairing issues and the like inodes said, all the quirky metadata stuff has disappeared. I am loving the speed of the phone, listening to music...
  3. M

Sirius Radio for Mazda CX5

I stumbled upon a pretty cool app while trying to figure out how to use my iPhone for Sirius. I do not have "premium" Internet radio on my lifetime Sirius account, but it does include free "basic" Internet radio. Sirius wanted an extra $3.50/ month and wouldn't budge so I was trying to figure...
  4. M

Leg Rest For Tall Drivers

Have you seen these...http://www.zetaproducts.net/07-Mazda-CX-7-Console-Knee-Support-Pad--1.aspx I don't see one yet for the cx5 but imagine they have one that would work.
  5. M

IPhone 4s Integration

I have been using my 4s mainly to stream music via Bluetooth, either my music that's on the phone or thru Pandora. The metadata is VERY hit or miss, it drives me crazy!! I really like using my phone this way but wish it would consistently show up on the screen. Has anyone else experienced this...
  6. M

window/side vent deflectors

Here are a couple of quick shots of the window deflectors. I have noticed an improvement in the noise level with the windows down, it seems to have cut down on the "horrible wobbly" sound. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=193224&d=1334350236
  7. M

Anyone have the remote start, rear backup sensors or tow hitch option?

It can be seen, but it is really not noticeable. I don't think that anyone is going to look at the bumper and think that the notch isn't supposed to be there. If you were to ever remove the hitch then it would look weird but with the hitch it is no big deal. To be perfectly honest I didn't...
  8. M

Unless you get down and look close you can't tell that the notch wasn't originally there.
  9. M

I will try, please forgive my photography skills (or lack there of...ha)
  10. M

yeah, they really aren't that bad, I installed mine, took about an hour
  11. M

Try this linkhttp://http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/yhst-24809172479195/cx5sidewindowvisors.pdf
  12. M

I have the side window deflectors. They have the double sided tape and a couple of mounting clips.i will try and find a link to the mounting instructions for you to look at to give you a better idea.
  13. M

Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liner - Now Available for CX-5

I received my floor liners today as well. Very pleased with the fit! Also impressed with the shipping, I ordered them this past Monday and they arrived today....pretty quick for standard shipping. I was goin to post a pic of the rear liner but BadApple beat me to it.
  14. M

Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liner - Now Available for CX-5

IMHO there is no way to compare the Weathertech liners to the Mazda all weather mats. I had both in my Mazda 3. The Mazda mats quickly start showing wear (drivers side anyways) and don't really provide much coverage. The Weathertech liners that I purchased used on eBay showed almost no wear...
  15. M

Keyless start - what is the point?

Advanced Keyless Entry vs Keyless Entry I have the Touring w/ the tech package. It has the keyless entry, I think the GT tech package comes with the "advanced" keyless entry...the Touring Tech Package version does require you to use the fob and has no buttons on the door handles. Different from...
  16. M

any owner loyalty rebates?

They didn't offer anything in the way of rebates but did give me two years of maintenance (oil changes and tire rotations) at no charge for owner loyalty.
  17. M

Maybe so, I ended up having to pick it up the next morning. They just said there was more to it than they anticipated. Either way they quoted $85 labor for the install and that is what I paid. I was just passing along what they told me. Has anyone else had any experience having the hitch installed?
  18. M

I had it installed at the dealership, I included it in the deal. They gave me a little better price that way, I think it ended up being around $400. The install was much more complicated than they anticipated though. They had to remove some of the exhaust, plus it was the first one they had...
Back