Search results

1. K

Extended Warranty

If that's the case, would you mind sharing the company who's providing the extended warranty? thanks!
  2. K

Extended Warranty

Does yours cover powertrain, electronics etc?
  3. K

Extended Warranty

a lot has to do with where you are located and what you want covered...i got a quote for $1900 from the dealer which i thought was ridiculous...(7 yr, 100k) but when i started asking around more, calling other extended warranty companies...that 1900 went up to 2100-2400 for the same number of...
  4. K

How To Acquire Non-US Spec Head Restraints for a US-spec CX-5

i'd have to agree...having tried to get my seats to fold down the other day, it wasn't quite as easy...because I still had to go over to the side and push the headrest down in order to have it flat. Would be interested in checking out how to source them and how much they are.
  5. K

Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liner - Now Available for CX-5

http://www.weathertech.com/
  6. CX5.JPG

CX5.JPG

7. K

New Metro Gray Grand Touring CX-5 w/ tech package

Hey all! After going back and forth with the dealer, I've finally picked up my brand spanking new CX-5...all I can say right now is...wow...it's a great ride, and i'll continue to post more pics soon!
  8. K

Tech Package vs No Tech Package

I'm still going back and forth on this one...getting the GT model...but now the dealer's said he has both available in the color i want. Anyone wanna give me some advice? Some things I've been considering... 1. Navigation - I have a Garmin with lifetime updates...so don't know if i really need...
  9. K

CX5 towing numbers Australia vs USA

the weight limit of the tongue is 200lbs...with the yakima/thule hitch mounts e.g. say the 2 bike yakima holdup (http://www.yakima.com/shop/bike/hitch/holdup-1-14) ...that's 49lbs...so you're left with 151lbs of weight to throw on the back. most bikes weigh in around 20-30lbs, so you should be...
  10. K

Lowering springs or coilovers?

i suppose if you can lower a hummer...why not a cx-5 eh? :)
  11. K

my test drive impressions: white/black GT automatic AWD

JTNY - yea...that's kinda why i was leaning towards no hitch. It's only Class I right now...the roof rack seems to be a better way to go with a 165lb limit...gives you the opportunity to throw a cargo box up there. I do prefer hitch mounts, and to an extent class I hitches should be fine for...
  12. K

My CX-5 GT AWD was delivered today!

could someone who has the CX-5 take a picture of the key fob? i want to see if it's the same as the CX-7 and order a similar key case for it.
  13. K

What's the width of the middle seatback?

one more question...sorry alacoyote!! haha..but EXTREMELY grateful for helping those of us who haven't taken delivery just yet... what's the distance between the two front seats? i.e. the width of the front center console. thanks in advance!!
  14. K

fantastic! thanks!!
  15. K

0.9% 36 months and 2.9% financing dead?

yea, dougnuts is right....the mortgage issue is not about the rates themselves, but the accessibility to the rates and the loans themselves. The tactic of advertising ridiculously low rates to get people into the door hasn't changed, but when you go into the back office, i'm pretty sure you'll...
  16. K

similar request...could someone tell me what's the width of the entire rear seating area? i have 2 dogs, and trying to size up the right seat cover for them at the back, thanks!
  17. K

TomTom accessory Nav kit (Pictures)....>

Dude!!! That looks frickin' AWESOME!!!! I've actually seen those before, but could never figure out where people got them from!!! think that could ever work with the CX-5? probably not the middle vents, but how about the one on the driver side? ;) i would order it from you in a second! hahah
  18. K

yea...that's not a bad deal at all...unfortunately for me it's lifetime updates on my garmin...so that's FREE updates for life vs $60 per update
  19. K

the SD card doesn't allow for lifetime updates right? I was really on the fence on this one...but considering i already have a garmin with lifetime updates, just didn't seem to make economic sense for me. it is really cool though...
  20. K

CX-5 can now be built online at Mazdausa site

The CX-5 Owner's Manual is also up! https://www.mymazda.com/MusaWeb/pdf/manuals/2013_CX5_OM.pdf
Back