Search results

1. F

2016 Mazda 2 - Video Reviews

. Found some 2016 Mazda 2 video reviews on Carscoop.com for you guys to take a look at if you're interested. Please post any that you guys find yourselves. Both reviews say that the new Mazda 2 looks great, has a great interior and is fun to drive.
  2. F

2016 Mazda 2 - 2015 Tokyo Auto Salon - Photo Gallery

FONTMOTORSPORTS 2015 Tokyo Auto Salon - 2016 Mazda 2 / Mazda Demio I scoured the internet for photos of the new Mazda 2 / Demio at the 2015 Tokyo Auto Salon. It wasn't easy. For some reason US automobile online magazine's aren't taking photos of it at all even though it is represented at this...
  3. F

No New Mazda2 for the United States

. I guess i have breaking news unfortunately, and one i completely expected and one I'm extremely disappointed about. Not only are we not getting a new MAZDASPEED2 we are not getting the new Mazda 2 in the United States according to the Official Instagram account for Mazda USA ( @mazdausa )...
  4. F

Photoshops - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Enjoy! Nice, big wallpaper ready images for the most part. You can tell how much excitement there is for the new 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata by how many Photoshop designs have already come out and so quickly. Some of these are really great. Some are just ok. My personal favorites are the Durci...
  5. F

All-Wheel Mazdaspeed3 Rumored

. All-Wheel Drive Mazdaspeed3 rumored. Lets hope! :) Source - www.carscoops.com
  6. F

Mazda 2 in Pacific Rim Trailer

. If I'm not mistaken I see a green Mazda 2 in the first scene of this awesome trailer for Pacific Rim. :)
  7. F

James OSullivan - President and CEO of Mazda US - Contact Info

James OSullivan - President and CEO of Mazda US - Contact Info Anyone interested in sending Mazda's US President & CEO James OSullivan some nice emails telling him how you feel about the lack of options and support the Mazda 2 gets in the United States? Go right ahead. Tell him what you think...
  8. F

An Ode to the Mazda 2 Two Door

. (fu) At Mazda US.
  9. F

New "Racing Series" Mazda 2 Commercial.... in Thailand that is.

. Just wanted to show you guys how the Mazda 2 is being marketed by Mazda in Thailand and compare it to how almost non existent the Mazda 2 marketing is here in the US. It's interesting to say the least. Check out all the options and differences.
  10. F

FOR SALE - Enkei SC03 17x7 & Toyo 205/40/17 - Used - Font Motorsports

. Do you want your Mazda 2 to look awesome like this? Then you need to buy these! I love these wheels and had them on my 2 but i decided to go for a more aggressive look. I really can't say I'm happy to let these go. FOR SALE - $700.00 Shipped - MUST SELL NOW! To Buy - eBay Link...
  11. F

Font Motorsports Mazda 2 Build

. Welcome, Finally decided to start my official Font Motorsports Mazda 2 Build. I've already done many things through out this year but as of yet have not posted. I will be posting them in the days and weeks to come. I'll start off with a FLASH! If you don't get the reference hit the...
  12. F

TEIN USA needs test Mazda2 in Downey, CA

. Someone in or close to Downey, California needs to take advantage of this deal. You'll get TEIN suspension for FREE! Follow the link for more info. LINK
  13. F

Font Motorsports Secret Mazda2 Photo Stash

. Secret stash -.I've collected many, MANY photos of the Mazda2 over the year and also through my trip to Thailand that I'm pretty sure have not been seen on this forum. So I'd like to share them with you guys. Just a little bit at a time. Enjoy! ;) ----- I'll start it off with a BIG BANG...
  14. F

Car and Driver Online - Comparison Tests: B-spec Racers - Guess who won?

Some of you are going to love this news. ;) Car and Driver did a B-spec racers comparison test between the Honda Fit, Kia Rio 5, Mazda 2 and Mini Cooper. Read on to see why the Mazda 2 was the best in this comparison. Link
  15. F

Hypertech - Mazda 2 Tuning Chip - Product Request Form - PLEASE FILL OUT!

Hello Everyone, I saw a Hypertech banner on here advertising their tuning chip for the Mazda 3. So I went again a sent them a message on Facebook asking if they have any plans to create a tuning chip for the Mazda 2. Here's our conversation so far - Font Motorsports - Hypertech - Needless...
  16. F

Automobile Magazine 2012 Mazda2 Touring Review - All Good :o)

. The Editors at Automobile Magazine seem to love the 2012 Mazda 2. Check out their reviews. LINK Some of the more interesting quotes are -
  17. F

Mazda 2 Schematics Thread

. 2011-12 Mazda2 - US Version Exterior - Interior - Electrical -
  18. F

Mazda 2 vs. Wall of Death

. So how many of you wanna try this with your own Mazda 2z? (lol2) Maybe not... (headshake
  19. F

2011 Mazda 2 stock Suspension, Wheels & Tires - 10K Miles - For Sale

. WHEELS SOLD - 5/22/12 This is only a FEELER for now. I'm looking to sell my 2011 Mazda 2 Touring Stock Suspension, Wheels and Tires, 10K Miles. Can be sold separately. Throw me your best offers.
Back