Search results

1. M

Has anyone used the OEM backup camera with an aftermarket Head Unit?

Looking to install my Kenwood double din unit with nav and it takes a rear camera input. Has anyone used the OEM camera on the back of the CX-9 and adapted it somehow to connect to an aftermarket head unit for backup camera support? I have a camera that I can install but I really don't want...
  2. M

2011/2012 Speed Sensor wire and Backup wires: Looking for info on where they are

Anyone know where the Backup wire and the Speed Sensor wires are located and what color they are on the 2011 and 2012 CX-9s? Hoping they're handily available already in the OEM harness or in that area somewhere. My Kenwood has backup camera input and NAV built in so would benefit from both of...
  3. M

OEM Sirius Module in 2012: Anyone know where it is?

Does anyone know where the Sirius receiver module is that comes in the 2012 CX-9 with the Bose (w/o NAV) system? I'm hoping I can use that receiver and, of course, it's built in antenna and connect it to my Kenwood aftermarket head unit instead of installing my separate XM Radio unit. I'm...
  4. M

Any difference between the 2011 and 2012 Head Unit?

2012 Audio Head Unit REPLACEMENT discussion + some 2011 vs. 2012 differences Hi everyone. I just bought a brand new 2012 CX-9 Touring and thus I'm a brand new member here. I have the Bose stereo (no nav) and I have seen the posts about the 2011 model needing the factory head unit connected...
Back