Search results

1. N

Looking for some advice

So, I hit a deer last night, the 3rd one I've hit with the Mazda 2 this year. I don't have the money to fix it right now, so my options are either let it sit for a few months until I have the money, or sell it. Kind of leaning toward selling it. Do you guys think I could get the $6,750 I need to...
  2. N

License Plate Location

Hey guys, sorry to make a pointless thread, but I am looking for a specific post/thread. I saw a Mazda 2 with the front license plate mounted off to the side, and I want to fix mine up the same way, but I can't find the thread. I believe the car might've been red, and I think it was a North...
  3. N

Day=Made

So, I shared this on Facebook because it was awesome. About 5 minutes later I realized what was in the background ;) I believe the title must have been talking about the car in the back.
  4. N

Get rid of the 2 or buy new wheels?

I've been trying to trade my 2 for this car-...
  5. N

WTB: 2013 Mazda 2 Factory Radio

I'm looking for a radio from a 2013 Mazda 2 so that I can have USB connectivity. If anyone upgrades and wants to sell/trade radios send me a PM. I am looking for the head unit AND the auxiliary/USB ports that are located between the front seats.
  6. N

WTB: 2013 Mazda 2 Factory Radio

I'm looking for a radio from a 2013 Mazda 2 so that I can have USB connectivity. If anyone upgrades and wants to sell/trade radios send me a PM. I am looking for the head unit AND the auxiliary/USB ports that are located between the front seats.
  7. N

Repair Manual?

I just stumbled across this on eBay. What are your guys' thoughts and opinions? It looks like it might be something similar to what a dealership might use. http://r.ebay.com/pZZaFh The seller has excellent feedback, I skimmed through it and it seems everyone who bought similar manuals liked...
  8. N

Mazda2Crew Random Chatter and Nonsense Thread

Woo! A thread for any random BS you would like to share! (rockon) Post anything you want, no matter how small, random, or off topic it may be. (ricer)
  9. N

Focus ST

So, I know this isn't Mazda related and I apologize, but I kind of like this car. I might go try one out Monday, so I need you guys to convince me to not trade the 2. (hand)
  10. N

Leaking..uh...seatbelt?

The other day I noticed that there was some water behind my rear passenger side headrest, but I just assumed that it had gotten in the car when I opened the back door or hatch. When I came home from work today I opened the driver's side door and the water was still there, dripping out of the...
  11. N

AWR Rear Dog Bone Motor Mount For Sale

AWR Rear Dog Bone Motor Mount (70 durometer) for sale, $50 shipped (shipping to Canada may be a few dollars extra, just depends on how much its going to cost me). Only has 100 miles on it. When I installed it the shifting and clutch feel were drastically improved, but there was just a little too...
  12. N

Southwest Virginia!

Just curious, is there anyone on here from southwest Virginia or any surrounding areas?
  13. N

Car Shakes at 60+ mph

I got new Sparco Assetto Gara 16x7 wheels and General G-Max AS-03 tires (205/45-16) about 2,000 miles ago and I have had them balanced 3 times over the past month or so and road force balanced yesterday and the shake doesn't change at all, it still shakes over 60 (the shake is worse at some...
  14. N

1987 RX-7 Won't Rev

Hey everyone, I have a naturally aspirated 1987 Mazda RX-7. I have had this issue off and on for a while now, but lately it is doing it all the time. When you start the car it runs and revs perfectly for 5-10 seconds, and after that it idles fine, but will not rev over 1500 rpms. I tested the...
  15. N

Stock Mazda 2 Aluminum Wheel

Hey everybody, I hit a pothole the other day and bent a rim on my car pretty bad. I doubt it can be repaired, so I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a stock aluminum wheel for my 2011 Mazda 2 for cheap. Thanks!
  16. N

iPod Interface or Satellite Radio?

I have a 2011 Mazda 2 Touring and I was just wondering if there are any products that would allow me to use the steering wheel audio controls to navigate through my iPod? Maybe like and ipod interface or a USB port that I could add on to the factory radio. Also, I was wondering if there is any...
Back