Search results

1. M

Shaved and painted the FB

shaved off the chips, scratches, molding, pin stripes and painted it metallic satin nickel and dipped the wheels and mirrors matte black. love it now. BEFORE: AFTER: as you can see my neighbor was tired of his truck and got himself a 911 carrera. which i will attempt to ask to drive/ride in.
  2. M

I believe my diff bit the dust

was driving to a show this morning around 6am and there was a loud band inthe rear and then HORRIBLE loud grinding sounds. didnt see any smoke or anything and nothing on the road so i pushed her over and called AAA. now its in my driveway and ill be inspecting it further tomorrow. but if its...
  3. M

Smoke in 3rd at high RPM

‎>gun it in 3rd >smoke everywhere >put it in 4th >smoke goes away >car runs fine it was a s*** ton of white smoke...it started to fill up the car so i dont think it was just the exhaust this time.... car only does this if im in 3rd around 6k.... this is only the 2nd time (other than when...
  4. M

New 82 FB owner

Hello guys, juts bought a 1982 FB GSL for 2000 (little high but...) car runs great has high miles (over 150k) on original engine! only had seals changed once guy who owned it before me was a mechanic who actually know about rotaries and took care of it. he installed a new clutch, ignition, 4...
  5. M

Offroad Beach Fun

took the 2 offroad on the beach and through some lil trails. was so much fun. even on s.drives haha. gonna go back with more cameras so yall can see from the exterior. car was oversteering but it was so much fun playing with it. only mods i have are intake,exhaust,torsion bar,tower brace,s.drives.
  6. M

The slowest dragrace in history. featuring me =]

‎17.950 @ 75.97mph not bad for autmatic. kept it in D with o/d off though imma try next month going through 1/2/3 and seeing how that works. will also try D with o/d on cuz 2nd acts different when i take o/d off. also had to go through the water and didnt feel like doing a quick burnout to dry...
  7. M

Part of the engine cover off.

easier than i thought it would be... just had to take all the screws off and the bottom comes off (the old intake). doesnt really do anything other than leave me room for the IC pipe later on. but was just curious to see how it came off. my speed friends got a kick out of the plastic manifold.
  8. M

EIbach pro kit speed3 to mazda2?

i gave my friend some genpu stock springs and he wants to know if i want his pro kit for his genpu. i dont assume they will fit as they are prolly too thick? though the speed3 does sit way lower than the 2. can i swap his eibachs onto mine?
  9. M

New Tires / Texas Weather

bubble in my tire so the parents want me to get new tires. i want to "upgrade" since ill be buying them. what do yall recommend? in the 185/195? wheels are only 6.5w. i was thinking either >Yokohama S.drive >Hankook Optimo H418 or >Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S i do light offroad (though even...
  10. M

Ford Fiesta ST

Ford will be looking to reignite some of that early excitement with a new performance model, the 2014 Fiesta ST, and thanks to some leaked specs made available to Autoblog, we now have a very complete picture of what the tiny terror will look like. Powered by a 1.6-liter EcoBoost four wearing a...
  11. M

Found some cool turbo2 engine pics...

was looking around online and found these on some site that even my broweres translator couldnt figure out lol so ill just post the pics since thats all that was really there. this is that one auto turbo2 thats made that thread. (but his pics dont show up anymore of the front of his car =[)...
  12. M

Big Turbo Speed3s and Turbo Miata (Videos)

starting to like making videos. just need a slider! some videos of my friends 2 450+hp speed3s. and my friends recently turbo'd (not finished though so another video on that later) miata. didnt plan on making this but his cancer has returned and i wanted to honor and awesome guy with an...
  13. M

Nator Houston Big Turbo Speed3 and Turbo Miata

starting to like making videos. just need a slider! some videos of my friends 2 450+hp speed3s. and my friends recently turbo'd (not finished though so another video on that later) miata. didnt plan on making this but his cancer has returned and i wanted to honor and awesome guy with an...
  14. M

A/T to M/T swap info.

decided to swap trannies before i turbo so i can get more and do more (rallyx/other offroad fun) its not the best in auto lol would it be a direct swap or would i need to alter the ecu and such? i found some trannies (800dorras) and have a bunch of people to help me do it on a weekend (in a...
  15. M

Nator Houston BT Speed3

my friend andys big turbo e85 methanol speed3 ' did a video (learning after effects in class) and some pix http://www.flickr.com/photos/pricealicious/ (pics are the first few of the speed3)
  16. M

Corkposrt torsion bar

is amazing combined with the tower brace. i have almost no understeer or bodyroll and in fact my back wheels squeel/chirp now instead of lifting so i can kinda slid my rear (lol) taking sharp turns at 45 used to lift my back wheel a few inches but now i can feel it slide and the turns are so...
  17. M

fender flares/ fender mouldings

anyone know where to get these side fender flares? even though they are small and dont stick out much i like the look on the white car lol http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2008/02/mazda2-extreme-rally-prepped-hatch.html i actually plan on having offroad fun in my car and now i have the flaps...
  18. M

RallArmor flaps

only 30 buxs and took 30mins to install. they work fantastic. normally after a month the sides of my car by the wells are covered in crap but its been almost 2 months and theres NOTHING! =] http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Rally-Armor-MF20-BAS-BLK-Basic-Plus-Universal-Mud-Flaps sorry for...
  19. M

2in straight pipe

as some of you may know i had a monster 2.5in straight pipe on it. straight from the cat back. it was so loud and crazy awesome i had to put a resonator on it. well it made me loose major low end. gained some top. but not good. (******* awesome sound though) so i just went and got a plain jane...
  20. M

Mazda Pedalbox

http://www.twmperformance.com/pedalbox/mazda-pedalbox.htm only for pre 2007 mz2 =[ any chance itll work on the 2011+? if this works id love to get better response. specially on the 2.
Back