Search results

1. A

Car Play and Android Auto GENUINE Mazda Out NOW!

For all ND Mazda MX-5/Miata Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server in...
  2. A

Car Play and Android Auto GENUINE Mazda.

For 2015.5 on-wards Mazda 6 Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. This upgrade KIT is NOT For 1st Generation Mazda 6 with TomTom in Dash Navigation System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C...
  3. A

GENUINE Mazda CarPlay+Android Auto is ALL right HERE !!

For 2014 on-wards Mazda 3 Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server in...
  4. A

GENUINE Mazda CarPlay+Android Auto is HERE AND NOW!

For 2014 on-wards Mazda 2 Genuine Mazda Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server...
  5. A

GENUINE CarPlay + Android Auto is ALL HERE and Now!

For Mazda CX-3 Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C9**-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2)...see READ-ME Warning.txt in Server in link.for your...
  6. A

New AA \ ACP Thread (with Poll)

For 2015.5 on-wards MAZDA CX-5 Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD/Mazda Connect Infotainment System. This upgrade KIT is NOT For 1st Generation Mazda CX-5 with TomTom in Dash Navigation System. Here again are the GENUINE Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x...
  7. A

CX-8 GENUINE Car Play and Android Auto

MSRP in USA for Parts ONLY is $199.00 USD Plus installation, Mazda allocates 1.5 hours. So my $550 AUD mark is around the mark for CX-8 owners as CX-8 is ONLY sold in Australian and New Zealand Markets outside of Japan. As the Dash is virtually identical to same model years CX-5 then.... Those...
  8. A

Apple CarPlay and Android Auto

Just letting you guys know....about the GENUINE CP/AA I posted back.. We have consolidated all the Firmware and CP/AA INSTALL details in the same server. Have also included Video's on "How To" REVEAL the Cars CMU, which is 60% of the trim removal process.. Here is the link again...
  9. A

For those International Buyers who want a source of supply Paul at Mazmart.com (USA) will have stocks by next Thursday Sept 6th in store. He is selling for $152 USD plus Shipping. He only sells the US NA N kit, but I am confident that the USB Cable will be OK for ADR 4A N or EU N regions.
  10. A

Europe and UK, known as 'EU N' on your Touch-screen. 1. FIRMWARE version for 'EU N' for CP/AA of two .up files. cmu150_EU_70.00.021A_failsafe.up file MUST be Installed. cmu150_EU_70.00.021A_reinstall.up file MUST be Installed. 2. TK78-66-9U0C New AUX Unit, MUST be Installed. 3...
  11. A

Here are the CONFIRMED Mazda Genuine Part Numbers for North America NA N. North America, USA, Canada, Mexico, known as 'NA N' on your Touch-screen. 1. FIRMWARE version for 'NA N' for CP/AA of two .up files. cmu150_NA_70.00.021A_failsafe.up file MUST be Installed...
  12. A

2016 CX-9 Loss of Power

Unfortunately the Exhaust Manifold Gate in 2.5T becomes defective with age....needs replacing. This is why engine lacks power.
  13. A

One MUST install the all NEW 70's Firmware and the TWO all New OEM Parts. YOU CAN NOT change or skip or not use some parts to think you can get only AA or only CP to work. Firmware is looking for new Aux Hub, so without it CP/AA will NEVER Work. And this new Data Interface VIA NEW AUX Hub is...
  14. A

No problem Sir,(hi) Just make certain 'IF' any CX-9 or any other Mazda (MZD) Connect Owner who wants to UPDATE Their Connect to include the interfaces of Car Play and Android Auto. Just be CERTAIN to Follow MY (Mazda's ) INSTRUCTIONS 100%. My advise is ONLY what Mazda Officially says TO THEIR...
  15. A

No Android Auto until 2019+

Getting FIRMWARE (Software) will be the issue as it is 'technically' supposed to be done by a Mazda Dealer. But you order the Parts from Mazda Parts Department. Mazda Dealers in Europe already are selling Genuine Parts. For USA and Australia it is September. Firmware for 70.00.021A EU N...
  16. A

I am ASH8... And no me not personally, but provided AUX Unit is the ORANGE Label TK78, you should be OK, having said that those who have bought the KD USB cables from China have reported issues, I do not think it is the AUX Hub, but perhaps the cables and or perhaps the installation of, you do...
  17. A

For those who want to Self Install CP/AA with Genuine Mazda FIRMWARE ONLY and the 2 separate Parts. This server has Trim Removal Instructions and Wiring Instruction fort he TC-CX-9. https://mega.nz/#F!3A0DkA4R!pREP1DJkn0HBqVUolHUbXA
  18. A

Yes, all Mazda Models use the same parts, just the install is slightly different and as the CX-8 has the same Dash as CX-5 then the same applies.. As for Price, German Dealer are charging 230 Euro's , add in the Australia Tax I think I am around the mark, remember labor is 2 Hours $$$$$s
  19. A

For the few Mazda CX-8 Diesel Owners in Australia who want to install Genuine Car Play and Android Auto in their MZD Connect Infotainment System. Well Finally here are the Mazda Part Numbers for the required new parts.. 1 x TK78-66-9U0C AUX Hub Unit. 1 x C924-V6-605 USB Data Cable SET (2) Plus...
  20. A

Here is Wiring diagram and the parts needed..