Search results

1. U

Possible warped rotors?

Had this issue on: 370z Jeep grand Cherokee Ws.6 2015 cx5 2019 cx5 GTR In every case it's just overtorquing of the lugs and a bit o heat afterward. Nothing will save you except not overtorquing.
  2. U

Off Topic Investment Thread

Tesla is doing well! I just worry it's trading mainly on sentiment. It sure is a good short hold though for the last week.
  3. U

Michelin Pilot Sport SUV, Anyone try them?

It ostensibly allows for a cold air intake or a tune.
  4. U

I honestly feel like you will lose rain/wet/cold in exchange for a very largely unrealized gain in dry. However, keep us posted as I'm curious
  5. U

Yes, ironically one of the warranty avoiding exclusionaries of my 150k mile bumper to bumper is non oem tire size.
  6. U

Supposedly my LX25's are about a 20# (total all corners vs A36's) lower amount of rotating mass, and I could not tell in mpg, stopwatch, or "feel". Ultimately, these vehicles just aren't high performance enough to notice a real difference in minor changes except for ice and snow and rain...
  7. U

I've beat on tires from Michelin PSS on my 370Z, to Firestone cheapies on my WS.6. What I have found is that predictability at the limit, hydroplane resistance, and cold-weather traction are where the differences really are. If you're not sliding your CX5, you'll likely not notice any...
  8. U

I really dont think you'll beat a good tire like the LX25 or similar for rain. I've owned PSS tires before. They're good on sports cars, but I dont feel like they offer much, here, the way you drive on the street. Let me ask this: what have you yet done that poor tire dynamics thwarted coming...
  9. U

I really feel like Tesla trades on sentiment alone.
  10. U

Best Engine Belts for CX-5?

Say what you want, but I've run Stens belts on my Xmark, and they just break. The no name china belt lasted an entire season and only died because I cut it off because it got thrown when I hit a stump and ended up wedged under the main drive pulley.
  11. U

I dont see a point on this vehicle honestly.
  12. U

I've invested in HLX. Solid balance sheets, hit hard by C-19 and opec and russia. They are going to be fine and when oil inevitably spikes, so will they.
  13. U

UONE and UONEK have had the most impressive "spike on sentiment" I've seen. Look at their 4wk history, each, respectively.
  14. U

Off Topic A thread for meatheads, gymrats, fitspos and anything related to fitness

I belong to several gyms that cover my geographic areas of movement, as well as a jujitsu gym. Lately, I have gotten a touch soft. The 6 pack is more "wavy" than defined, and I'm probably hovering at 18% or so body fat. My lifts are still decent. If I had to guess, 375-385 squat and DL, 275...
  15. U

How You Earn a living

Healthcare. Now dabbling in the stock market for more fun money. When this thread first surfaced, I was just graduating highschool, and would soon proceed to do city maintenance, telemarketing, sears appliance sales rep, and finally Ford auto sales rep until college, where I worked for Chili's...
  16. U

Are you planning on just shorting the daily dips/rises, or what? I looked at MZDAY, and it looks absolutely horrible unless you're planning to micro-manage it. Admittedly I am new to stocks, and there is much I do not know, so I am hoping for insight from you on why this is a good move.
  17. U

Market took a bad turn for me, but I'm a mercenary personality. When there's blood in the streets, I'll just get to killing, if I believe in the cause. Hoping to buy the dip later this week. Strong company, will be back up.
  18. U

2016.5 CX5 GT AWD...transmission fluid change?

The maintenance schedule in the manual extends far past this...
  19. U

2016.5 CX5 GT AWD...transmission fluid change?

The fluid is only half of the answer. The other half of the answer, is the transmission. Noone truly knows how tolerant the SA transmission is of fluid spec changes. An example is some of the guns I work on. Some of the M4 type rifles I mess with have properly sized gas ports for use with and...