Search results

1. D

Break Light Flashing and "P" symbol on

Your battery probably going dead. Check your battery to see if its good still
  2. D

Clear Coat Peeling. So Pissed.

Carfax is clean, Carvana doesn't sell cars in a car wreck, I'm a car guy and know what to look for as well.
  3. D

LOL mazda USA already has me in their database. The FIRST time I called them they already knew who i was based on my phone number... kinda crazy
  4. D

Thanks for the wealth of information as usual.
  5. D

Just noticed this as well... No i did not hit anything eeek, something is wrong with the plastics on this car
  6. D

I just got done washing my car and this popped up. i didnt use anything acidic just regular car soap and microfiber towel.
  7. D

I dont think corporate is going to do anything, i bought this AS-IS.. from Carvana.... yes 2016 48k I live in SOCAL. stored outside. Before this the car was in Florida, I do wax the car every 6 months
  8. D

Paint is peeling on the plastic sections of the car. I'm pissed.
  9. D

Mazda CX-9 Vossen wheels

Damn those wheels are hella expensive, I just looked up the price.
  10. D

Mazda CX-9 Vossen wheels

C'mon put them on. Let's see.
  11. D

Update: So we put the car in maintenance mode and took it out of maintenance mode and the problem fixed itself. Hopefully this helps someone in the future. Still not sure if it's "fixed" entirely but will update if anything else pops up.
  12. D

Hey man thank you for being so informative. Perfect thank you so much. How would the install go? Put in maintenance mode push the brake piston in and install the motor? or just remove and install the new motor
  13. D

What is crazy too is he used that tool to spin the piston back into the caliper instead of pushing it straight in. Hopefully im not in for a hurting
  14. D

Sucks cuz its a family friend, and i was there when he was doing it. So stupid, U think both sides need to be replaced? Will the scan tool be able to determine this?
  15. D

Nope! My mechanic messed up. i just read about all this. Dunno what the fix is yet
  16. D

I did my brakes 2 weeks ago and yesterday I got into my car and my break lights are flashing and the "p" yellow symbol is on. What could cause this issue? I see the cx-5 has this issue but didn't see it on the cx-9, my breaks work fine and I don't hear anything. Also my parking break engages...
  17. 20210213_152536_HDR(1).jpg

20210213_152536_HDR(1).jpg

18. D

Template Piano Black Center console

DUDE thanks Johnny, I only saw them for the CX-5 but not for CX-9 Thanks again!!!
  19. D

2021 CX-9 Changes

@youri Looking into installing a wireless charger, which setup did you go with?
  20. D

Template Piano Black Center console

Hey wondering if anyone had a template for the piano black center console around the shifter. I wanted to cut out a 3m protection film and apply. If not I'm gonna have to trace with a sheet of paper lol Kudos!