Search results

1. P

Infotainment system reboots many times when cold on 2016 CX-5

Yes. You buy a new SD-card (16 Gb) and copy everything from the old card on it.
  2. P

Folding Mirrors

My 2 folding mirrors were replaced this week (free of charge). I saw the TSB - it is already the 3d on the same subject.
  3. P

Dangerous cylinder deactivation trouble on 2018 CX-5 and 6 models

Gentlemen, Please stop poking up this issue. Subject has ben dealt with by Mazda.... since many months no issues anymore.
  4. P

The software update (since 2018, my CX-5 2.5L, non-turbo) seems to have cured this problem definitely, no more complaints about this issue on the different European CX-5 forums . I think that the Mazda engineers solved this problem correctly.
  5. P

This seems completely negative bullsh*t to me.
  6. P

2007~2015 What is this cable?

That connector is not insulated, so is probably used to ground something.
  7. P

CX-5 vs Lexus NX

The Lexus is an ugly car.
  8. P

Thanks to this forum I already upgraded several months ago; courtesy of my garage:= they checked the TSB's and SB's. And gentlemen, please stay On Topic.
  9. P

I safely presume that Mazda Corp. knows / remedies this eventual problem better than some of the authors here? My 2.5 L FW was upgraded, free of charge >2 months ago, (may, 2019)just before undertaking a long trip within Europe (some 2.000 km). Engine runs fine! (with CD.....) And yes, I am one...
  10. P

My model is M6 2,5 non turbo EU model from 2018. However Mazda has not yet announced a service campaign in Europe !!! Dealers know nothing about that. This is not true. FYI, Mazda Germany has already started a service campaign (by letter, email), the German authority published a recall...
  11. P

It might be interesting to know that the affected VIN's are specified: JMZ KFGWMA ** 624741-751439. It concerns vehicles manufactured from june, 20, 2017 to may, 29, 2018. As per RB R034/18A. These vehicles should be updated via the Mazda Diagnostics Module (M-MDS); this FW update of the...
  12. P

PCM firmware should be 110.05 or above.
  13. P

FM Radio station names on display

Are you sure that in the KSA this info is available from the radio station? (ex-KSA worker, radio station HZ1RU)
  14. P

2017 on - floppy seat cover fix.

Thanks Anchorman. Good to know this problem gets solved.
  15. P

Sorting a couple of dash rattles - 2018 model.

Thank you Sir!
  16. P

Firmware question

Same here.