Search results

1. speed3chris1

2016 Signature leaking coolant

That really sucks!!!! I traded my 2016 Sig in for a 2021 Sig. I had 27,000 miles on it. I never had that problem but I did have a problem with oil dilution from fuel. I only have 2,000 miles on my 2021. Can you ask the dealer if your problem is just for the 2016 or does it cover other years to...
  2. speed3chris1

What have you done to your CX-9 today?

I talked to Daniel at DR Tuned about a week ago and he is going to start working on the 2.5T this next month.
  3. speed3chris1

New CX-9 from dealer, front bumper plastic cowl repainted?

I would take it back to the dealer but first maybe you should go to a body shop and ask them what they think.
  4. speed3chris1

New CX-9 from dealer, front bumper plastic cowl repainted?

It looks like a 3M film that was put on for rock chips. It is not a factory option. I had my front bumper, hood up 18 inches from the nose, rear view mirrors and door cups done on my 2016 and my new 2021 to the tune of $1500.00 per car. They cut the film just short of the edges like what you...
  5. speed3chris1

Wireless Phone Charging not working?

Thanks for the info. I will try moving it around. If that doesn't I will stop by the dealer.
  6. speed3chris1

Wireless Phone Charging not working?

I bought a new 2021 CX-9 Sig with wireless cell phone charging. I can't get it to work. The best I can get is the white (stand by) light to come on. I have a new iPhone 12 Max and my wife has a iPhone 8 plus both support wireless charging. We took off both cases but no luck. Does anyone else...
  7. speed3chris1

Any issues with the CX-30?

Just an update. I traded my 2016 CX-9 sig for a 2021 CX-9 sig Soul Red Crystal Metallic. I had 3 cars and was going to trade my wife's car in for a CX-30 but then decided to go back to 2 cars. We love the new CX-9.
  8. speed3chris1

Guide: Off the shelf intake valve cleaning in a can for 2.5T

Just for the record Direct Injection will always leave carbon deposits on the intake valves because no fuel is running over the valve. Some cars are worse than others. You would be shocked at the deposits that were on the valves of my 2008 Speed3 after 35-40 thousand miles. I use the Berryman's...
  9. speed3chris1

New CX-9 Signature, ambient lighting issue

I have lighting at the door handles which looks really cool!!!
  10. speed3chris1

New CX-9 Signature, ambient lighting issue

I picked mine up 2 weeks ago and have no problems at all.
  11. speed3chris1

Cold Air Intake / 2016-2019 CX-9, same engine bay?

Does anyone know if the AEM gets rid of the bypass valve noise. I have a Cork Sport SRI that I took off my 2016 but my wife would like something quieter for the new 2021.
  12. speed3chris1

New CX-9, All Good...Except the seats

I have been waiting for this color for a long time. They only had 3 in California and my dealer did a trade to get it.
  13. speed3chris1

New CX-9, All Good...Except the seats

Just picked up a new 2021 Signature Soul Crystal Red with the parchment interior. I traded my 2016 signature and I can tell you the seats on my 2021 are so much better. I was never a fan of my 2016 seats.
  14. speed3chris1

Guide: 2nd Generation CX-9: Aftermarket oil catch can installation

I have had my Cork Sport OCC on for about 6 months. Does anyone have a problem with odor after the install of the Cork Sport OCC?
  15. speed3chris1

Thanks for the input. The dealer is getting a 2021 premium AWD later this week and I am going to take a test drive.
  16. speed3chris1

I have a 2016 CX-9 Sig and love it. Has anyone experienced any issues with their CX-30? I am looking at picking up either the 2021 premium or the new turbo when it comes out.
  17. speed3chris1

Are *all* CX-9 Signatures AWD?

All the Signatures are AWD. My 2016 is AWD but does not have the badge on the back.
  18. speed3chris1

Guide: 2nd Generation CX-9: Aftermarket oil catch can installation

I installed the Cork Sport OCC a couple of months ago. Then drove it on a 600 mile trip. I drained at least 3 ounces of liquid out of the can. I don't drive the car much so I can't tell you anything past that point. When I get to 1000 miles I will check again. I do agree that the permanent...