Search results

1. S

Cylinder Deactivation Update

Does the Mazda3 Turbo Hatch have CD?
  2. S

Rally Armor Mudflaps for Mazda3 2021 (M3TH)

@sm1ke the one with the Red Lipstick
  3. S

Here is the Polymetal Grey in Red flaps.
  4. S

The instructions provided were straight forward. The illustration was pretty good.
  5. S

Just the flaps. Easy change when you decide on a different color scheme. Also curious about a red flap on polymetal grey.
  6. S

Mazda3 2.5T Sarah -n- Tuned Mazda3 Review

I have been waiting for her review on the M3TH. Posted in her non-turbo review video when she going to review the turbo...Finally it is out.
  7. S

I will be installing it this morning. I did the cutting last night.
  8. S

Not too comfortable with long mudflaps specially in an area where it gets a good amount of snow from time to time. Backing up on those short snow banks can rip the mudflaps out. I just trimmed my new Rally Armor Mud Flaps. Trimmed 0.9 inches out of it. Using trusted scissors. I tried the dremel...
  9. S

Mazda3 2.5T Mazda3 Turbo Hatchback paddle shifter extension

Last two sets available https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QDXV115/?tag=m20b7-20
  10. S

@Antoine https://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Steering-Wheel-Paddle-Shifter-Add-On-Extension-Cover-For-19-up-Mazda-3-Axela/133607474061?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
  11. S

Just installed these paddle shifter extension on my M3TH with red interior. I didn't use the double sided tape from the seller but instead used the gorilla double sided tape.
  12. S

Mazda3 2.5T 2021 Mazda3 Turbo AWD Hatchback Walkaround/Visual

You have a the Premium Package with the "Appearance Package". Very Nice.
  13. S

The Car Care Thread

CERAKOTE Ceramic Trim Coat Kit Works wonders on your black plastic trim. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SHJVK4G/?tag=m20b7-20
  14. S

Mazda3 2.5T JB4 Mazda3 Development

I just hope there will be a step step installation video for idiots like me when this finally comes out.
  15. Cig.jpg

Cig.jpg

16. Cigadapter.jpg

Cigadapter.jpg

17. S

Front USB for your non-hardwire Dashcam or Radar Detector install

For people who do not want to hardwire their Dashcam or Radar Detector you can maximize use of the front USB. Using the Cigarette lighter socket inside the armrest is not ideal since it requires pulling it off the Cigarette socket every time you turn off the car, since that CIG socket is live...
  18. S

Mazda3 2.5T Mazda3 Hatch with Cerakote

MagnaFlow website says there is a gain. I am just not a believer of getting gains with just changing the tail ends. Sound wise....... I love it.