SOLD Borbet LV5 wheels 17x7 for $325

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
'16 CX-9, '19 GTI
SOLD - MODS PLEASE DELETE

Selling 5 Borbet LV5 wheels, which I used on a 2010 Mazdaspeed3 for winter tires. Four of these wheels are in very good, used condition with 18,656 miles on them. Despite the low miles, the tires are 11 years and should be discarded, so the price reflects that. The fifth wheel has heavy curb rash on two spokes, but is otherwise good (it does not have a tire on it).

All of the wheels are 17x7" with 45mm offset, and 5x114.3mm bolt center diameter. The four pictured wheels have 67.1 mm hubcentric rings from Tire Rack. My sense is that the BCD and hub bore are common for most modern Mazdas, but it's up to you to confirm compatibility.

In addition, this item includes a full set of lug nuts from Tire Rack. I can also include 4 TPMS sensors, but they have about 30k miles on them and are 6 years old, so the batteries may be spent.

Per the marketplace rules, my eBay rating is 100% based on 207 feedbacks.

Price is firm. Cash only. Meet in-person at Rockville, MD police dep't parking lot only. No shipping.

DSC_0895 PSP web.jpg

5F809F6F-6DC1-4F24-AACC-A06D1BD09A4E.jpeg
DSC_0896 PSP web.jpg
DSC_0897 PSP web.jpg
DSC_0896 PSP web.jpg
DSC_0899 PSP web.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason, I can't load more than one picture, but if you're interested, I'm happy to send you pics of each wheel including the curbed wheel.
Thanks for posting a pic with the required signage. You should be able to attach additional pics...What happens when you try to attach more pics?

Desktop PC. All of the pics had the same workflow -- same camera, processed with the same software, and reduced to the same size. Despite that, the shot of the 4 wheels together is the only one that will load. Initially, I had all the pics around 5 MBs when I first got the error, so I progressively shrunk them down and tried loading them in a different order. No luck. Only the pic of the 4 wheels together would load.

I just tried again after clearing the cache in Firefox, but no go. I also tried using Chrome, but still the same problem. Weird.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah that is weird...Same file type?

Would you be willing to email me the pics for testing purposes?

I just tried sending the pictures to you via the conversation feature of this website, but (no surprise) they won't load. Do you have another email address that I can send them to?

Regarding the file type, they're all jpg.

I just tried sending the pictures to you via the conversation feature of this website, but (no surprise) they won't load. Do you have another email address that I can send them to?

Regarding the file type, they're all jpg.
Thanks...You have a PM. :)

Update! All pics have now been successfully added. (y) For reference (in case anyone else experiences this), the issue was that the image dimensions were too large (the file size was not the issue). Cannondale reduced the image dimensions and then he was able to attach/upload the remaining pics. Success...Now, good luck with the sale! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back