Huge Protege5/MSP Partout Bananza

Hey all,

TLDR: I have a ton of P5 parts, leftover MSP sedan parts and a P5 parts car with a lot of stuff still on it that I would love for someone close-ish by to come pick up and take for cheap. This listing will be gone in 2 weeks, so grab your stuff while you can.

After working to build the LC1776 project, I've come to a point where I need to thin out some of the excess parts I have filling up space in my garage (that is needed for another secret MS-related Mazda project...:devilish:), and parts that only fit the sedan models. Below is a list of the major parts I have that people may want, but keep in mind that there are a ton of other little parts that are in boxes, so there is a chance that if you can think of a part you need, I may have it. PM me and we can talk. It would just be way too much work to list every little part I have in boxes.

*EDIT* I NO LONGER HAVE THE PARTS CAR
I also have a parts car that needs to go and is mostly intact. It is a 2002, black manual whose engine "blew" as per the previous owner (I don't know the extent of what that means, but it doesn't appear to be actually cracked). I have used some parts from it to do my manny/auto swap, but there are still a bunch of decent parts on it, most in unknown, used condition. I would be willing to get rid of the entire thing for cheap (or less, if you are willing to pick it up...) but I am wanting to get it out of my driveway ASAP, so it will likely only be available for the next 2 weeks, after which I will trailer it to a scrap yard along with other parts that nobody wants and are no good for me to keep.

NOTE: I'm really wanting to find someone to come and pick stuff up that they may need for their project, but send me an offer for any of the stuff and we can talk and work out price and/or shipping stuff.

Major large parts (sorry if the prices are all over the place. Not super sure of value on these things. If it's too low, luck you. if it's too high, make an offer... all OBO):

Parts off of the MSP:
  • Windshield bezel - $30 - GONE
  • Dashboard (from the MSP) with harness in it - $50 - GONE
  • Tail lights from MSP - $20 (together) SOLD
  • Trunk Lid from MSP (with wing and badges) - GONE
  • Front bumber with lip (damaged) has passenger fog delete panel, but not driver - $35 LIP PENDING
    • Fog light delete (passenger) - SOLD
  • Rear bumper with lip (not damaged) - $50 PENDING
  • Bumper bars with foam - $10 (each) - GONE
  • HVAC blower/vent box - $10 - GONE
  • Headliner from MSP (one crease and a little bit of minor dark color (looks like smoke, but the car never saw fire damage to my knowledge) - $10 - GONE
  • Full seatbelt set from MSP - $50
  • MSP Radiator - GONE
    • MSP Intercooler - SOLD
  • Rear MSP window - $20
  • Rear trunk floor mat from MSP with "wood" cover panel $20
  • Rear speaker cover panel from MSP (I also have the sub box and hardware somewhere) - $20
  • Rear Sub box and 10" sub and AMP along with hardware to mount from MSP - $150
  • passenger airbag $100 - GONE
  • driver airbag (I think I have it... it may be in a box) $100 - GONE
  • MSP Front seats, driver has a tear, passenger is in good condition - free, come get them - GONE
Parts off the automatic P5 Wagon:
  • Automatic shift box with shifter - GONE
  • Automatic tranny core (slips in 1st and 4th) - GONE
  • Automatic cluster w/130k miles - GONE
  • Automatic ECU (no ABS) - GONE
  • Brand new set of shift solenoids. Compete set, brand new from Mazda. Installed them with fresh fluid flush and they didn't fix the issue, so they are "used" but not actually. If you buy these, you also get the old ones, which are quite possibly still new as well. The new set put me back about $750 and they were non-returnable... 🤮 - $300 Will sell individually at 50% MSRP.
Other P5 Wagon parts:
  • Rear MP5 Seats complete - $30 - GONE

Attachments

• belts correct date.jpg
    belts correct date.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 1,868
Last edited:
More pics.

Attachments

• rear bumper lip correct date.jpg
    rear bumper lip correct date.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 269
  • rear floor correct date.jpg
    rear floor correct date.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 259
  • rear glass.jpg
    rear glass.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 252
  • shift solenoid.jpg
    shift solenoid.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 254
  • speaker top correct date.jpg
    speaker top correct date.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 257
Lmk if you do decide to sell it. My left one fell off, thats why I'm just looking for that side.

Do you have only the MSP intercooler or all the piping as well? I'm looking for the complete stock setup to replace the ebay trash my MSP came with.

BUMP...

Final week this stuff will be up. After the weekend, I'm going to put what I'm keeping in the basement and pack everything else up into the back of the parts car and take it to the salvage place. Remember that there is still a parts car with many things in it. If you have a specific P5 part you are looking for, if I still have it I will post a picture of it and we can discuss price.

To the peeps that have pending items, I am planning to hit up the store to buy boxes and pack up your stuff then give shipping quotes tonight/tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

Man... I wish i could have bought that radiator a couple of weeks ago. Do you have a picture of the MSP front seats?

Man... I wish i could have bought that radiator a couple of weeks ago. Do you have a picture of the MSP front seats?

The radiator is still available. I just sold the intercooler. I'll get pics of the seats when I get back in town. I know the driver's seat has a tear, but the passenger is in good condition.

What’s the condition of the front lip? I’m interested in it along with the rear lip.

What’s the condition of the front lip? I’m interested in it along with the rear lip.

Sorry, just now noticing this. Are you referring to the cosmetic lips from the Mazdaspeed?

The front lip is in okay condition with a crack here and there, the rear lip is great as far as I can tell. I don't have the fog light deletes anymore. One was missing and I just sold the other.

Sorry, just now noticing this. Are you referring to the cosmetic lips from the Mazdaspeed?

The front lip is in okay condition with a crack here and there, the rear lip is great as far as I can tell. I don't have the fog light deletes anymore. One was missing and I just sold the other.
Yes sir. Do you happen to have additional pics of the front lip closer?

Back