Recent content by yashooa

1. Y

MPI Tuners / Perfect Power SMT6

I have the install guide and the software for an MPI tuner which I still run. :) I can put it on a google drive share. It was Nick Manarino in Jersey that owns Modern Performance Incorporated. Rename the MPI TUNER.txt to .doc and open with Word. It will show you how to install it, assuming the...
  2. Y

Tokico Illumia struts (whole set or just rear right) or rear set or Tokico Blues

For my 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege Looking for a set of Illuminas or at least a rear right strut or a rear set of Blues. My JDM A-SPEC set is starting to leak and I would like to replace them with Tokicos. Thanks...
  3. Y

The old girl still looks good :)

202k miles now with only the first 2000 miles at stock boost. More rev limiter, 24PSI full throttle stands and burnouts than I can even remember. :) About to get the 4th clutch. Yes my yard looks hideous. 108 temps and vacation will do that.
  4. Y

2003 MSP rear bumper needed

You sir, are my new best friend! I had no idea. Well my search has just gotten a lot easier and the lip is ok so I will buy myself a standard bumper. Thanks so much. (headbang)
  5. Y

2003 MSP rear bumper needed

I recently had someone run into the back of my perfect 2003 MSP (it was just repaired a year ago from another accident.) As result I need a driver side taillight, a rear bumper and a trunk. It wouldn't hurt if they were black but I will take any color. lol :) I know it's a long shot but it's...
  6. Y

2003.5 Yellow MSP Part Out - AEM CAI Kinetic FMIC Front Bumper w/lip

How much for the hood, front passenger fender, and passenger side headlight housing? Is the front bumper cover still available? And the grill? Thanks...
  7. Y

ATV bounced off my car...

It belongs to the development where I live. They will have to pay to fix it and reimburse us for a rental car. And of course, my Wife's car is in the shop which screws us. LOL... We have three cars: 04 Turbo Beetle (in shop), S2000 (mine), MSP (My go fast car, now broken.) It will need a new...
  8. Y

ATV bounced off my car...

Some tool decided it would be a good idea to drive a 1200lb ATV tractor thing on the road today and then he decided it was an equally good idea to cut diagonally in front of my car without warning. 1.)This is not a road vehicle. 2.) He should be glad that it was not one of the many large...
  9. photo.JPG

photo.JPG

10. yashooa-albums-1st-pics-picture1796-photo.jpg

yashooa-albums-1st-pics-picture1796-photo.jpg

11. Y

MSP Mileage Check!!

180,000 miles with over 57k on the new motor at 24 PSI daily. Hardly drive it anymore. Runs perfect everything works I just drive my other car more. I may start driving it every other week.
  12. Y

WTB Coilover sleeves

I've got a set. I ran them with the stock MSP blues but you might want to run some stringer struts with them.
  13. Y

MSP Mileage Check!!

170,000 miles on the car and 45,000 miles on the new motor.
  14. Y

1974 Mazda RX-4

They came with 13b's in them? Is that a Holley 4 barrel? edit: meant to say 4 barrel not 3 LOL :)
Back