Recent content by Woozer

1. W

Beeping After Locking Car

I very much appreciate all the sleuthing, but no, no, no and no. The headlights are always on Auto, and I'm never opening the trunk and I'm always alone. Open the drivers door, get out, lock it. And then, sometimes, beeparama. The mirrors are folding in so the doors have to all be closed fully...
  2. W

Leaving a fob in the car does that, for sure, but not in this case. One fob is in my hand, and the other is on the counter in the kitchen at home. It's something else. The question is, what? It's done it three times in the past week, never before.
  3. W

All - After nearly a year of owning a 2019 CX5 Grand Touring with zero issues, it has started doing something inconsistent and annoying. I park the car, put it in Park, put on the emergency brake, shut off the motor, and get out. But when I click the fob to lock it, the doors lock and the...
  4. W

Recall 3719F - Cylinder Deactivation Software Glitch

While in for unrelated warranty work (sticky nav and radio, 70.00.300 update fixed everything), they said there was a soft recall on the software that controls the rocker arms for cylinder deactivation. Deactivation was happening more often than it should -- I'd noticed when stopped in traffic I...
  5. W

Almost instant boot-up

2019 Grand Touring, new in April. I was having issues with the radio sticking on a station on startup, worsened to picking a random station and sticking, worsened to defaulting to Radio Sources on startup. The nav was also sticking on starting point, distance mileage and ETA. Plus the usual...
Back