Recent content by Visuals

1. V

How Close is the Cx-5 to your previous LUXURY CAR!?

Hi guys, 2-3 years ago I posted my Honda CRV 2007 wanting advice from the masses about if I should trade or not. Well I didn't then, and I'm sure glad I didn't, because the 2013, 2014, 2015 versions of the CX5 came and went and now we have the 2016 Mazda CX-5 and it's amazing. But I can't...
  2. V

Are there any CX5 owners who have NO hood shake?

Mirror shake or any shakes at highway speeds? Haven't bought one yet, but I really want one. This problem seems to be prevalent enough that I may put a clause in my buyers agreement from whom ever i purchase from that if those things happen They guarantee to fix it.
  3. V

CX-5 Running Boards?

Does anyone have any installed on their CX 5. I'm not talking about the corn-ball ones that extend away from the body of the vehicle. The ones that make the vehicle look like an BMW X3 or X5 Do you have pics? Thanks guys
  4. V

Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

I see lots of posts about mats, skins, but no one has pictures! Can we start? This way the entered CX 5 Community can Swag up together! I can't start yet because I still have My Honda CRV which I haven't sold yet Unless you want to see my accessories In any case, shall we begin?
  5. V

Front and Rear Bumper Protector

I've seen these on Ebay, but the ones I've seen has LEDs on the front bumber! The Ebay ones look a little better
  6. V

On Track to Purchase a CX5....then I saw a 2014 Jeep Cherokee

You guys have some really good insight Perhaps the post should have been just about seeing the Jeep as a viable alternative rather than questioning current CX5 Issues. However, the issues people are having are a very legitimate concern, especially coming from a 2007 CR-V with no hood on window...
  7. V

You have evidence? you said you're pretty sure! You must have a case................................... What am I guilty of? is inquiry a forum crime officer? lol Thanks for everyones constructive comments........ The jeep isn't no where near being in show rooms yet, in the mean time I will be...
  8. V

you mad bro? why should i delete my account if i'm here to learn from everyones opinions? There is currently a post right now such as "Thinking of buying a 2014 Mazda but scared of bad comments"...
  9. V

KC, I saw a soul red on the road today. It looked soooo good! particularly since I was also interested in red, now I'm wanting the white. I like your break down of the options and packages. Still leaning toward the CX-5 just like your percentages suggest. It's good to have options though.
  10. V

Packages may cost 2-3K more based on how you option but realibility may be better. I currently have a Honda 2007 CRV and would hate to get a Lemon CX5 with the 1) Hood rattle 2) Mirror rattle 3) Rough idle All new cars have issues though, making me think I should wait a bit...
  11. V

Would you Trade-In This for a CX-5?

Thanks for your responses guys! It's definitely not a need, more of a want! Plus I just started Grad School! All conventional rational and wisdom suggests NO!!! Keep the CRV, there is nothing wrong with it and it's in excellent condition. The other part says if I don't get what I want now, It...
  12. V

Wind noise at higher speed

Can anyone take a picture of this "rubber thing". When I go to purchase my CX 5 I want to pay close attention to it on the test drive. Thanks guys
  13. V

HELP me Buy a NEW MAZDA CX-5...Please~

Hey guys, I live here in Brooklyn New York, I have a Honda CRV EXL 2007 In Great condition. Currently trying to sell it myself as per the advise of the members on here (thanks guys) Currently listed on Autotrader and Cars.com Anyway. I was looking at the forum thread about the price people...
  14. Honda6.JPG

Honda6.JPG

15. V

Would you Trade-In This for a CX-5?

I live in Brooklyn New York....I should have body Armor on my CAR!!!! I am still considering it, I've now listed on Craigslist to start. You all raise some good points, maybe I should find out the ins and outs of selling my cars here in NY. The thing is my car is in great condition and is...
Back