Recent content by Traum

1. T

2015 Mazda 2 Headunit

That is what I get when I entered a 2017 Toyota Yaris iA into Crutchfield.com. They have absolutely nothing available for the car. It's really a bit of a surprise...
  2. T

Konig Hypergram 15x7.5 35ET + 205/50/15 Continental ExtremeContact Sport

Bought the wheels from GWR in June. Didn't get around to put some tires on them in October. (toetap) As a bit of background info, the car is riding on the stock 4x4 suspension, and (as you can see in the pictures), the tires are 205/50/15 Conti ECS. I have also previously installed some camber...
  3. T

Mazda2 reliability discussion. How is your Mazda2 holding up?

Model Year -- 2014 Mileage -- 21k km Daily Driven -- yes, usually 5 - 6 days a week, but the normal daily work commute is only a mere ~15km one way Race -- yes, the car has been irregularly autox-ed and tracked on numerous occassions -- probably 30+ times combined Long road trips -- a few...
  4. T

Just wonderin,rough idle

My 14 has just turned a little over 20k km on the odo, and has just thrown a P0300 OBD2 code. I'm hoping it is something simple like a spark plug, but we will see...
  5. T

Review: Carbotech AX6 front brake pads

Funny how a little quality product can completely re-define your standards, huh?
  6. T

tactrix/MazdaEdit

Interesting... I thought all N.American Mazda2 were all built in Japan. My 2014 car is certainly like that. Then again, it is a Canadian car, not American...
  7. T

Remote Tuning - Dynotronics - Experience???

Hey Tim, If you are still considering a ECU / Dynotronics tune, you can read about my initial impressions here in this post: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123842453-Dynotronics-remote-tune-reviews-reports&p=6406331&viewfull=1#post6406331 The impressions were from the very...
  8. T

Finally did some stuff to my daily...

Damn I know I prefer my Mazda2 running 15's, but those 17" Drag wheels are looking pretty dang hot!
  9. T

Help:: Enkei wheel for mazda 2 1.5 skyactive

Assuming that the OP has a 1.5L SkyActiv Mazda2 sedan, I'm guessing that is the same car as the Toyota / Scion Yaris iA sedan in N.America. For that car, Tire Rack lists an acceptable offset range from 37 - 45, depending on your intended tire size. Assuming a 16x7 (since that's what the RPF1...
  10. T

Howdy!

Hey Neilguy, Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in Canada are you located? From your pics, I can only rule out Alberta and Quebec.
  11. T

What did you do to your Mazda2 today?

Awesome! Please keep us posted. It'd be very nice to have an aggressive wheel setup for the 2. The 6UL and TRM C1 are a little more conservative as far as offset is concerned.
  12. T

Oh~!!! You picked up the Konig Hypergrams! How is the fit on those? Is there any clearance or rubbing issues at all during aggressive driving? (and esp during autox and/or lapping)
  13. T

Our 2 does well in full frontal crashes -- you can see the results from here: http://www.iihs.org/iihs/ratings/vehicle/v/mazda/2-4-door-hatchback Where it fails is in the small overlap crashes. It does poorly in that area because it was a newer test that the safety institutions came up with...
  14. T

Ouch! Sorry to see that, and that front end doesn't look good at all! The most important thing is though -- are you OK? You probably won't know for sure until at least tomorrow (Thurs), but please take care of yourself. Do it look to you that the car will be written off? and do you want that...
  15. T

So I finally got around to do a quick recording to show my installation of the dashcam. My apologies for the terrible video, but I hope it will at least show how the dashcam wiring can be hidden...
Back