Recent content by thegregarious

1. T

Water leak

Just letting you know that the top of my rear window had apparently come free of the seal. I paid a local auto glass company $100 to remove the glass and then reseal/reinstall it and I haven't had any issues since! I hope this helps.
  2. T

Water leak

Heard. I've been chasing it for weeks and am still trying to troubleshoot, so I'll report back if I figured it out. My subwoofer lives in the spare tire well and I leave my car parked for weeks at a time while traveling for work, so it's something I really need to solve!
  3. T

Premacy / Mazda5 Water Leak

@Haggis007NZ I'm currently troubleshooting this as well. I haven't diagnosed the source, but water pools between the glass and the plastic trim on either side of the wiper inside the hatch and then drips down. Did you find the source in your car?
  4. T

Water leak

@pkthomas Did you ever solve this issue? I feel like I'm experiencing the same exact thing with water pooling between the glass and the rear hatch on either side of the wiper inside the car and then running down the trim into the spare tire area. Thanks!
  5. T

SOLD! Any Mazda5 owners looking to upgrade to a MS3 sway bar?

Hey y'all, I'm moving internationally for a few years and am sadly selling my 2007 Mazda 5 Sport. I recently purchased a barely used 1st gen MS3 rear sway bar with brand new aftermarket bushings and brand new Moog end links. I wouldn't mind selling them to someone on here since I very much...
Back