Recent content by tekbiz

1. T

What did you pay for your CX-9?

Hey if you’re happy then that‘s all that matters! Congrats on your new purchase!
  2. T

What did you pay for your CX-9?

Same here…I never pay above MSRP although here in Cda it’s illegal to sell above MSRP anyway but some get away with it and some tack on options not necessary to increase their margins. My mentality has always been “there is no car/vehicle worth paying over MSRP and if no deal then there are...
  3. T

2016~2023 Mazda navigation SD card

Bought mine on Amazon for $89 vs spending $500 from dealer just for an SD card. It works just fine and comes with the 3-yr map updates same as the ones from dealer. The $500 is a rip off honestly…
  4. T

2017 Mazda CX-9 front suspension clunking/knocking noise

Do you have a photo of where you tightened it? This would greatly help…appreciate it if you can provide one. Thanks
  5. T

2019 Mazda3 sedan wiper failure

Yeah it was actually a relief as I’d rather have this issue than the wiper motor going bad esp after only more than a year into ownership though it’s still covered under warranty I just don’t like dealing with the hassle and extra trip to the dealership!
  6. T

After careful DIY inspection and per service advisor’s suggestion, turned out it was a loose linkage on the wiper driver’s side and not a defective wiper motor (thank goodness) saved a trip to the service dept! Learned something new here…
  7. T

Unfortunately not the same issue as it seems the motor has failed as the wiper arm (driver side) won’t even move regardless of its position (currently at rest position) only passenger side wipes
  8. T

Have a 2019 Mazda3 GT (FWD) and have had it for just over a year with 11K Kms and this AM when I used the windshield wipers to wash the windshield, it did spray and wiped the windshield properly. Then tried it again (for a cleaner windshield) but the driver side stayed after 1 pass and wouldn’t...
  9. T

Post what you paid for your Mazda6

This is likely happening world wide due to reasons you mentioned but not so much here in Cda as it is illegal for dealers to sell above MSRP. What they’re doing though is tacking on add’l markup via vehicle accessories and options and small fees ($500) as “security transfer fee” or any kind of...
  10. T

Navigation Help

Bought mine from Amazon and first card didn’t work so returned it and bought another one which did work. Mine is a 2019 MY Mazda 3 GT FWD
  11. T

Anti-glare coating peeling off

I have a 2017 CX-9 and the screen is now covered for a total of 7yrs (4yrs extended) should the screen have that spider web cracking or anti glare peeling off...received the letter from Mazda about the extended warranty so not really worried about mine
  12. T

2016~2023 Android phone won't connect to CX-9

Make sure you allow android auto in your Samsung Galaxy under settings that way when you plug in the car via USB it’ll recognize it.
  13. T

Some new owner observations - 2021 CX-9

It’s where the button or shift lock is located to manually unlock the shifter from P to R to N in case car needs to get towed (in case the car doesn’t start up).
  14. T

CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Sweet!
  15. T

2021 Vs. 2019-2020 CX-9

Very nice!
Back