Recent content by TANKGUNNER

1. T

Anyone else having brake part sourcing problems?

Got POWERSTOP set front & rear from Summit Racing $328 w/tax free shipping, these brakes are easy if you got the right tools, but did mine in my driveway.
  2. T

front strut bar for a cx 5

Here's another cheap strut bar for those interested, nice and clean black with...
  3. U22545_d.jpg

U22545_d.jpg

4. brace2.jpg

brace2.jpg

5. T

Increased stance for my 2018 CX5

Please don't curb those wheels...they are so nice.That lip protruding.....(nailbyt)
  6. T

I've auto-crossed with different cars and many other club members have had simple bolt on strut bars and never seen any of these Terrible symptoms happen.
  7. T

I doubt anyone including myself is going to hit a corner that hard where the cheapest strut bar would give. Too much overthinking.
  8. T

CX-3 Picture Thread

2018 cx3 slightly modified....
  9. thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

10. thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

11. thumbnail (3).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

12. thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

13. T

Increased stance for my 2018 CX5

7J width is a bit narrow,with that tire size you will have a balloon look, 235 would be fine on stock rim. You can also add a 5mm spacer in the rear to get a better stance.
  14. T

2019 Floor Mats?

Why not un-bolt the pedal and insert a plastic liner underneath it ? maybe small piece of all weather material from hardware store.
  15. T

new pics CX-3

This is my brothers car, recently added his RACING BEAT exhaust, KONIG ULTRAFORM 18 X 8 & 235/45/R18 NITTO MOTIVOS,MUTEKI lug nuts w/lock, Meagan racing strut brace, MAZDA all weather mats, MAZDA rear cargo mat, MAZDA door sills, l.e.d. interior lighting, front window tint, JBR intake,and a hood...
Back