Recent content by stormkyori

1. S

What have you done to your P5 today?

Replaced my alternator like about 3 weeks ago. I still have a slight squeal when I turn it on but not quite sure how to know if it's something I can do to fix that. Also had a couple gaskets replaced that I was told was creating a vacuum leak. I had my P5 just completely die on me a few times...
  2. S

Mazda MP3 ecu on the way, some questions?

Definite improvement on hills too
  3. S

Grif's White P5

What was the torque you used on the bolt that goes thru the mount? I had another member help me with the diagrams but it didn't contain that information.
  4. S

Installed oem trans mount. Having that 3/8 drive breaker bar really helped. I also noticed I have better clearance and access to the rear, might have to look at doing that soon.
  5. S

what is this bushing?

Might have to look into this.
  6. S

Grif's White P5

Quick question, how hard is it to do the transmission mount? I'm waiting on mine to get delivered and I was hoping to save some cash by just doing it on my own. Any tips/tricks or tools I definitely need for this job?
  7. S

what is this bushing?

what do they do exactly?
  8. S

Installed new ACDelco trailing arms, she's riding super smooth now.
  9. S

[DEFUNCT] The College-Budget P5

What's the torque specs on the trailing links? I also ordered them and should be tackling them some time next week. Also, @Riot The car is coming along very nicely!
  10. S

Changed my downstream o2 sensor and a solenoid. CEL seems to have gone away.
  11. S

After two months she's finally back! Now what?

I'm going to wait a little bit for that project. Hoping the people here will let me evacuate the system, go home install the hose then comeback to fill without it costing me two transactions instead of one. Another note, I think the cable for the hood is starting to loosen up.
  12. S

I think it's the actual hose because the ends are completely dry. I looked it up and it's the discharge line.
  13. S

No, just that one atm. I was going to purchase the rear one but the front took priority. so the order now will be rear, trans and maybe passenger side but i'll get to that eventually. I'm also dealing with a leaky hose. Yeah solid mounts I was quite impressed. Didn't get the gold one either so...
  14. S

I believe the pass side one is still good but I'll double check. I took care of the front one this weekend and the movement isn't as bad as before. On another note, does anyone know what comes out of the rubber hose that has an H cap on it? both ends have like aluminium ends and are bolted. It...
  15. S

Installed the AWR front engine mount, thought it was going to be a bit easier but nothing too bad. the part that has the hole where the bolt goes thru needed to be loosened up before the bottom aligned.
Back