Recent content by SPEED305

1. S

What have you done to your MS3 today?

Not many MS3s left on the road. Looking back, maaaan I should've kept it.
  2. S

2021 CX-9 Changes

What's up M247 fam!! Been a while... We are shopping to replace our '18 CX9 GT and '17.5 GT M6 this month. We really like the updated changes to the CX9 lineup. Our perfect scenario would have been the '21 CX9 Signature interior on a "non-AWD" model. It's something that has us on the fence...
  3. S

SOLD IT!! That's right, after 10 years and 8 months of solid fun, it was just time to let it go. I had a great time driving it and owning it and took very good care of it. The new owner is extremely happy with their new Speed3. I'm even more happy with my new 17.5 Mazda6 GT Premium in...
  4. S

LAS (Lane Keep Assist System) who has Lane Trace?

Yea. It gives you nudge to the position you have to be. Almost like the lane keep assist, but its more apparent. When on the curve or on straight road, when you are close to the side, right before it vibrates for let you know you are leaving the lane, you feel it try to steer you back on...
  5. S

My new '18 CX9 GT

Hello Mazdas247!!!!!! Haven't been on much. Not much moving in the Speed 3 world. So we decided to trade up to the CX9. We loved our CX5-GT, but we were seeking a bit more space and a little upgrade. Worked out a great deal, better than I expected, and took 'er home. it was heavily on...
  6. S

2018 CX-9 New Owner Comments

Congrats!!
  7. S

Had a cx7 2008 just bought the cx9

nice ... congrats ... we literally just picked up a 2018 GT in Machine Gray!!
  8. S

Im at 95,500! Still in love with this wild thing. My radiator support broke the other day while I was driving like a hooligan, i guess the wind pressure got to it. Shocks are the next thing to need some love. Clutch still strong too! I love it!
  9. S

any news on 2017/2018 Mazdaspeed 3?

I just put this thread up asking the same thing! Autoblog sourced a good read. Check it out. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123854367-MS-Versions-not-coming-disappointing-Mazda-of-N-A
  10. S

MS Versions not coming ... disappointing Mazda of N.A.

I was really excited in expecting some news about the Mazdaspeed (MPS) versions of atleast the 3 to show its face with the new 2.5 Turbo skyactiv coming out of the woods. Mazda has decided to do away with that ..... FOR NOW. Seriously! You folks already probably had a feeling this would...
  11. S

Spied: 2017 Mazda CX-9

Confirmed on Autoblog. Its coming with a turbo four, 2.5! Excited, since this is a sign the Mazdaspeed 3 may be close to showings its face.
  12. S

Cold Engine Exhaust Noise

weird sound, but normal. warms the engine up quicker.
  13. S

Anybody else feel funky downshift while sitting at a stop light?

This is the transmission disengaging from the engine. Many of us have done this manually in the past while waiting at a light for a long time, or waiting for a bridge to lower or a train to pass. This helps with fuel economy since the engine does not carry the transmission while at a complete...
  14. S

What did you pay for your CX-5?

Just picked up a CX-5. Traded in the 2012 Mazda3 GT with Tech. Wife and I are excited. 2015 Grand Touring Graphite Grey Technology Package Cargo Mat Wheel Locks Roof Rails Bumper guard $29,300 incl all fees.
Back