Recent content by skylar2ups

1. S

Anyone experience repeated TPMS light illumination?

My sister drives a 2010 Mazda 3 and they (she is 17, so I'm referencing my parents) have had the issue since just after the warranty expired (the car was my moms when they bought it new) the fix is the actual TPMS in one of the tires I can't remember how much it is to replace that part on her...
  2. S

What have you done to your CX-3 today?

I just picked up my Touring last night and now I'm dreading adding the front license plate to my car. Previously the 2008 Mazda 3 I had the front plate bracket didn't bother me. My 2011 Mazda 3 didn't have a front bracket at all (thanks Florida) but now I'm registering this car in Ohio and it's...
  3. S

CX-3 Picture Thread

Just picked up my Touring with the Premium Package and AWD. Loving my new little ute. Previous (new) 2008 Mazda 3 and (new) 2011 Mazda 3 owner. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

2011 Mazda3 Bike Rake?

Thanks, but I think, after doing a little more research, I am looking for a roof mount system. Because I also plan on getting a Kayak which would ease that process.
  5. S

2011 Mazda3 Bike Rake?

2011 Mazda3 Bike Rack? Hey guys, and gals. Do any of you know of a good bike rack for the 2010+ Mazda3 sedans? I also have the fin spoiler (not the lip) and I'm not sure if that makes a difference, I did try and search the threads for some information but came up empty handed. Thanks in...
  6. S

Onto my Mazda 2.0

In case the 150 of you that read this were wondering, yes you can get keyless entry on the iSport model $200 seems to be the price at 3 Mazda dealerships around Orlando. The all in one key/fob with retractable key is a factory option... I guess... so that means its a no go on anything lower then...
  7. S

Onto my Mazda 2.0

Yeah I was looking for an iTouring, but they only had either black or silver and I fell in love with the Gunmetal Blue color, plus I got a pretty good deal on the car because it was one of two 2011 models left. I guess I was way to tired to be typing my original message because it wasn't $400...
  8. S

Onto my Mazda 2.0

Hey guys, (and gals) I haven't been on the forum in awhile but I just traded in my Galaxy Grey Mica 2007 Mazda3 iTouring for a Gunmetal Blue Mica 2011 Mazda3 iSport and I love it I was very happy with my first generation Mazda3 but the engine died and I had put 100k miles on it since I bought it...
  9. S

Study: Are yellow cars stolen less often?

I have an '02 Victory Yellow Vette Convertible and surprisingly I had heard that yellow Corvettes are the most stolen Vette.
  10. S

Common problems with the Mazda3

I had this issue and it was a bad battery I had Auto Zone run a test and then bought a new battery totally fixed the problem.
  11. S

U.S. auto build quality beats out imports in J.D. Power survey for first time in 24yr

They are a part of their parent company I would think, meaning Ford also includes Lincoln and Honda, Acura.
  12. S

Interior accessories for fun

That is irrelevant. As for the TOPIC what year Mazda3 are you planning on buying? You say it's getting shipped does that mean it's a 2010? Or an older version?
  13. S

Oh hey lets stay on topic, you can message each other to set up a time to do your bible studies.
  14. S

There is a write up on here on how to install the plates, and yes the "Prendel" - PRNDL - gear shifter is removable.
  15. S

2006 Mazda3 Sport GT

I was told that is there for easy reach to the plate light and wires. (This saves you from having to remove the whole rear bumper.
Back