1. sig-cx5

SOLD EIBACH Pro-Kit Springs 2017-2021 CX-5

Springs have been sold. Thank you.
  2. sig-cx5

About 3000 miles
  3. sig-cx5

Hello everyone. I'm selling my Eibach Pro-Kit springs that were on my 2019 Signature CX-5. 2 bump stops are included. Looking to get $200 shipped. Eibach part # is E10-55-021-02-22 Here's what they looked like on my setup. Pictures of the what it looks like on 19" wheels. Picture of it...
  4. sig-cx5

Speed Sensor affecting TPMS sensors?

I ordered the wheel and tire combo package online so it wasn't a local option where I could just take it to them to fix. I'm sure I could of taken it to Discount Tire or where ever but after taking it to the dealership for the same thing and hearing what they told me I figured I'd try to fix it...
  5. sig-cx5

Update to my situation. I ordered one of those Autel handheld TPMS programming tools from Amazon and it came in this weekend. I did the activation process with the device to all my sens.it sensors and got green check marks for each wheel showing they were all activated and setup per wheel...
  6. sig-cx5

I got the appointment set for Oct 31st back at the dealership to put the OEM sensors in my new wheels. It is strange that I get no other lights being triggered on the dash like you mentioned. The only light I get is the TPMS one. Every time I start the car I can see the TPMS flash like it is...
  7. sig-cx5

I recently switched to 21" wheels with a 35 profile tire on my 2019 CX5 Signature which caused me to be 3.57% off from the OEM tire spec size. I got aftermarket sensors with my new wheels and mostly the tire pressure light would stay on and sometimes it would go off. I did everything I could do...
  8. sig-cx5

2017~2024 Clunk on sharp turns with brand new CX-5

Have the dealership tighten the cowl bolts. All mine were able to be turned by hand which were very loose. They also tightened the chassis bolts. I had a clunking sound coming from the front as well. Once they tightened them the clunk is gone and car is quiet.
  9. sig-cx5

Volk / Rays wheels dealer recommendations?

Going to be selling my Rays Gram Lights 57Transcend 19x8.5 38et offset soon. Will be putting them up in the for sale section. https://www.rayswheels.co.jp/products/wheel.php?lang=en&wheel=57Transcend
  10. sig-cx5

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Side shot
  11. sig-cx5

Show me your CX-5 wheels

That looks nice!
  12. sig-cx5

Show me your CX-5 wheels

Got them on today, it's been raining constantly over here so the car is filthy. Tried to take a lot of different angles to show how they sit. I went with a mild stretch and the tires are perfectly flush. The 9" Bathurst has a decent concave the pictures don't do it justice. Also running Eibach...
  13. sig-cx5

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

Added the mazda front and rear bumper trim and mazda rain deflectors for the windows.
  14. sig-cx5

Show me your CX-5 wheels

New shoes came in. TSW Bathurst 21x9 35 offset. Hankook V12 EVO2 tires 245/35/21. Will be putting them on in a couple weeks just waiting for the hub centric rings to come in from TSW. Will be selling my Rays Gram Lights 57Transcend in the near future.
  15. sig-cx5

What have you done to your CX-5 today?

New shoes came in. TSW Bathurst 21x9 35 offset. Hankook V12 EVO2 tires 245/35/21. Will be putting them on in a couple weeks just waiting for the hub centric rings to come in from TSW. Will be selling my Rays Gram Lights 57Transcend in the near future.
Back