Recent content by shane02pro5

1. S

Kickermsp beginning of parting out my old girl

My partout was the hardest decision to make. Sold my last items, PAR gearset and then my Turbo shortly after. Turbo went to SavagePk above. I can vouch for him, great guy and a sweet build he's getting together!
  2. S

Where can I get this manifold, I need your help

That is an old Hiboost manifold for an IHI VF22 turbo. Not made for many years. I used to run their turbo kit with that mani. Search for used
  3. S

PAR 1-4 Gear set, Garrett GT3071R, Haltech F10A, Speedcircuit Stage 1 Head

Everything sold... This thread can be closed
  4. S

Sorry Gearset sold. Only thing left from my baby is the turbo which is an unbelievable deal for someone.
  5. S

Brand new 4G gear pics added in first post.
  6. S

There is close to 40k miles on the gearset and still smooth as butter. 4G gear (had misquoted as 3rd) had a few small pits and imperfections when I received them new that never gave me an issue and over the years appeared a little worse so I didnt want it to possibly be the reason for anything...
  7. S

Lol Damn that's sweet. I don't have very much free time and have been in lock down working from home every day. I'm working on getting you pics back up right now.
  8. S

Hey dude sorry I havent had the chance to get fresh pics. I was going to take new ones but Ill put up the previous. Along with pics of the new 4th gear. Ill get these up tomorrow.
  9. S

Gearset deal had to back out and setup is for sale again. Ill put up fresh pics tonight. I purchased a brand new $380 4th gear from PAR to go along.
  10. S

SOLD! Haltech PS1000, J&S Safeguard

Bump for you dude. My J&S has done amazing with my setup running pretty high boost successfully for many many happy years doing my own tuning. Its what caught my engine failure from being catastrophic and kept it at a worn thrust washer and scared crank face alerting me before destroying...
  11. S

Yes Sir... the last thing I have left to sell except for the car which is getting a salvage yard motor. Here's a teaser for you...
  12. S

Message sent... Everything else is gone except for the Turbo and Gearset. Man do I miss that amazing sound :-(
  13. S

Bump!! Someone needs this gearset and turbo... make me some reasonable offers... also if sold i will order you brand new 4th pinion gear. PAR has these in stock and can ship right away. After staring at the zoomed in pics I'd hate for anyone to have an issue.
Back