Recent content by sanblaster

1. S

Timeline of Changes & Mods for my Mazda3!

haha! i just got into sports memorabilia and I have no funds for the mazda or nissan. backseat! I love the drop with the sportlines too. :(
  2. S

Timeline of Changes & Mods for my Mazda3!

looks fantastic, your scion looked great too, great mods. i would love my 3 dropped but i have found a new hobby, and car modding takes a backseat.
  3. S

2013 Official NFL Thread

hehateme.
  4. S

What Have You Done To Your House Today?

easy to get more things done in the house when you are working full time again. fixing it sucked. 2-3 coats of primer, 2 coats of new paint.
  5. S

What Have You Done To Your House Today?

From that color to this: Painted ugly cabinet white, new faucet fixture (clearance $16), going to have new exhaust fan installed, new hardware for towels and tp.
  6. S

2013 Official NFL Thread

my wife lost one game so far. she will now beat me two consecutive weekends.
  7. S

2013 Official NFL Thread

ev beat me she went 11-5 i believe, i got my ass handed to me and went 9-7, at least i beat "better than santos" dude, lols.
  8. S

2013 Official NFL Thread

cant wait for sundays bears game. going to be a close one, bears 48, bengals 9
  9. S

Mazda3 Sedan Pics!

Those are stock 'snowflake' rims on the touring and gt's probably painted black.
  10. S

2013 Official NFL Thread

(rlaugh) (rlaugh) (rlaugh)
  11. S

2013 Official NFL Thread

name of group is: MazdaJunkiesPartQuatre going to be another rough season. i believe i am still retired.
  12. S

iracemine's purpose built N/A ST2 thread

i hate your life, just today i found the last "you have been spotted" card on my damn mud flaps. and to get back on topic, yeah it is definitely valve float.
Back